May 01, 2024, 09:03:26 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
61  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: What means your NickName on: August 11, 2009, 04:45:02 PM
tovertrut is dutch for magic bitch
62  Modifications / Tools / Re: Necrominicon on: August 11, 2009, 04:44:32 PM
i miss the polearms bein giantslayer(in mark of chaos +1dmg to mounbted/large and giant creatures)gues in do instead of things doin +1 dmg(like a greatsword or other 2handed weapons do in mark of chaos) here it boosts the units strenth instead,but havent found anything about polearm weapons doing xtra anything against large units Sad
63  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Outlaw Morgan's Campaign on: August 09, 2009, 06:03:21 PM
the infantry u get at start has some problems with armor,it resets when u buy it,and at a certain point i gues i bought to much(yet it still only shows 2)they stopped moving Sad
64  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: FO Tournament on: August 07, 2009, 05:46:00 PM
i have noticed that special rules for spellcasters are often implanted just because of the vampire,it almost makes me wonder should the vampire be in multiplayer?and if he does belong in it shouldnt the special rules be made just for him?since he can do hit and runs easely when just walking,but other spellcasters would get caught by enemy cavalry or ranged easely.

would be sad to have a regiment not be in multiplayer tho.... :s

if only vampire had 1 less point in movement he wouldnt be such a problem :p
65  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: What other games are your favorite (old or new) on: July 26, 2009, 09:51:02 PM
heroes of might and magic 3 was one of the most fun games i ever played
66  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament July on: July 23, 2009, 05:58:49 PM
i will not be able to play Sad
67  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: DO multiplayer issue (clicking connect makes my game crash) on: July 23, 2009, 05:56:08 PM
hehe,good to hear ur problems are fixed
68  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: What other games are your favorite (old or new) on: July 22, 2009, 10:58:38 PM
baldurs gate was a wonderfull game
69  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactics / Re: Power of Anti Magic Items and Dispell Magic on: July 21, 2009, 09:21:12 AM
probably bcauyse it will also work in multiplayer.i had never tried this but it seems intresting.

not something people should do in multi tho.
70  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: What other games are your favorite (old or new) on: July 21, 2009, 09:20:14 AM
i still have the original instaled and someimes play it,its a very good game Smiley
71  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: knights and merchants on: July 20, 2009, 11:10:39 PM
im afraid i have a patched version of the game 1.57 i believe.

72  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / knights and merchants on: July 20, 2009, 03:51:43 PM
ive seen some great games being brought up here like populous,stronghold,final liberation,....

this made me reinstall em and i enjoy playing the games from when i was young again.

a while ago little after i reinstalled dark omen i also found the game knights and merchants,this game i must have spend even more time on then dark omen(because its a pretty slow paced game)but i enjoyed every second of it Smiley

so i was wondering has anyone here had as many enjoyment with this game as me?

they have a dutch fansite http://kam.vanmeijeren.nl/index.php

from this site they link to their forums where people seem to still meet for online games on this forums they also help u get a copy of the game,i even think legal(think copyright has expired)

actualy on that note,dont dark omen and sothr copyright expire this year?once copyright expires this site can legaly offer a downloadable copy of the game i assume.but i gues im getting sidetracked here :p

well either way i love the game knights and merchants and would like to know how others who played it feel about this game Smiley
73  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: "EngRel.exe is not a valid Win32 application" on Vista... HELP!?!? on: July 20, 2009, 12:14:57 PM
that is a good point avalet.

74  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: "EngRel.exe is not a valid Win32 application" on Vista... HELP!?!? on: July 19, 2009, 06:20:11 PM
thats what i wanted to know Smiley

and i dont have a copy of the game online myself,but i have ran into some.

it would probably be best to order a new copy of the game via ebay.

75  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Final liberation on: July 19, 2009, 02:18:16 PM
thx khensori for this info,i will ask the friend if he still has the game Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8