May 03, 2024, 02:52:44 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
91  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament June on: June 26, 2009, 08:54:51 AM
i will play
92  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hi, I'm Wardner on: June 24, 2009, 03:15:43 AM
welcome,hope u enjoy the multiplayer Smiley
93  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: yours sincerely, on: June 24, 2009, 03:15:01 AM
he may still enjoy the multiplayer games tho :p

and what country are u from/what language do u speak.we probably have more people here that speak the same language.
94  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: 9000 gc ruleset on: June 23, 2009, 02:15:03 AM
about the wizard thing:
i understand in 5k a high rank wizard would be devestating.
but in 9k i think a rank1 wizard may not so powerful as to wreck any decent destruction on the battlefield.id rather see a the wizard limited to rank 2,maybe with only 1 item allowed(this ofcourse is just my thought on it)
95  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Druchii Stuff on: June 20, 2009, 12:36:24 AM
looks very nice,especialy the new banners they have,very weldone

and about the druchii term,as far as i know this is what the high elves call the dark elves,like the dwarfs call the orcs and goblins grobbi.i dont think a dark elf would refer to himself as a druchii(i could be wrong on this)
96  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Dark Omen Conquest on: June 19, 2009, 08:35:40 AM
i am willing to give this campaign a try,it sounds like fun
97  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Dwarf Campaign on: June 17, 2009, 07:34:50 PM
Mikademus  seems to know more then me :p

intresting stuff.1 thing tho i dont think slann and lizardman are the same.slann where the servants of the old ones,lizardmen where often led by slann but they are different races.slann would come from this starship with the old ones and lizardmen are creatures that started life on the whf planet,lizardmen do sem to be created by the old ones(although im not sure i believe this) :p
98  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Dwarf Campaign on: June 15, 2009, 06:44:11 PM
its oke :p just wanted to clear up that orcs dont magicly spawn to life :p

and i just got dwarf and goblin campaign to work,have played a few missions on both and they seem to be a nice change from the normal single player.i think i will enjoy them just as much.

i think u will find that wh has many races to tho,more then enough to come close to dnd(granted that dnd probebly has more races)many races in wh are just a part of an army tho,like ogres tend to band with humanlike armys,trolls band with greenskins,beastman and mutants will often fight under a chaos warlord,sometimes armys will vene be joined by giants,.....

and yes i am realy into the wh lore

the elf question is a good one,and i gues the same question could be asked about dwarfs.this one is a hard one to answer since the warhammer fantasy world plays of in a more medieval time and evolution/science isnt at a place where evolution is an accepted thing :p

it seems to me that elfs and dwarfs are def primates tho,and since there used to be a time when the elfs and dwarfs where alrdy a big and smart population,humans still lives in small tribes almost cavemenlike i wouldnt be surprised if dwarfs and elfs knew more about the origin of species in the wh world.

i am not to certain about when the elfs and dwarfs came to/evolved on the wh world but i do know they lives together with the old ones for a period of time as it is the old ones that learned magic to the elfs and runes(runes are not magic....)to the dwarfs.i know the old ones have moved the planet through space and placed it where it is now,and they are also responsible for letting chaos in through the gate at the north(i think this was an accident) after this the old ones seem to have left the planet.the last 2 remaining old ones on the planet are thought to have banded with the greenskins and learned magic to them as well they are known as gork and mork(greenskins worship these as gods)
99  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Dwarf Campaign on: June 14, 2009, 09:52:46 PM
i had been wondering where also in conquest u got the drows from cause i had never seen drows in warhammer,only in dnd and gnomes i also hadent seen in wh before.i have mixed feelings about mixing these races with the wh stuff,specialy since the wh lore is so large that u can easely fill in any gaps in an army with actual wh races/units(half orcs=hobgoblins,these guys r between orcs and goblins,gnomes rent realy needed since dwarves in wh are great engineers and often use crosbows and siege machines)but i gues worse could have been done and if its fun to play i wont complain to much.

i will complain about other things like u saying: i belive orcs and goblins are spawned in some magical way in WH

this is a very wrong statement,orcs are fungus,they reproduse with spores(if my understanding is correctly these spores come from space and and in wh fantasy world some people claim that these spores come from morrslieb).this is why for example when u kill a group of greenskins u have to burn their bodies or new ones will spawn/grow/be born on those locations.

so humans evolved from monkeys,orcs evolved from mushrooms shouldnt be to hard of a concept to gasp,and its def not magical spawning :p   to me this lore is also way more imaginative/original then dnd/warcraft lore
100  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: New Dark Omen Game Beta Pictures on: June 11, 2009, 07:41:24 AM
i have it 2...obviusly :p

but what i wonder about,since its in in my game maps what is that ring??
i havent seen that before
101  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: yours sincerely, on: June 11, 2009, 05:23:43 AM
have u given the multiplayer a try?

ofcourse this can also just be place to get info on or discus the singleplayer
102  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Dark Elf Army on: June 07, 2009, 01:55:15 AM
hydras with their fire breath r a hard thing to work into dark omen id imagine,i hope ur able to do it without to much balancing issues.

i know in mark of chaos hydras r very overpowered
103  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament June on: June 05, 2009, 03:10:58 PM
i will join this battle
104  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Which Country (/Continent) has most memebers on: June 02, 2009, 04:47:54 PM
i am jelle from belgium,province antwerp im realy liking the communtiy here especialy the activity of the community before i found u people i never would have dreamed to play dark omen online games every day
105  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament May on: May 31, 2009, 11:15:30 AM
grats alavet Smiley

our last battle was amazingly close first time i was in a battle where only the mages survived.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8