March 29, 2024, 01:55:16 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: knights and merchants  (Read 4403 times)
tovertrut
Mummy

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2009, 03:51:43 PM »

ive seen some great games being brought up here like populous,stronghold,final liberation,....

this made me reinstall em and i enjoy playing the games from when i was young again.

a while ago little after i reinstalled dark omen i also found the game knights and merchants,this game i must have spend even more time on then dark omen(because its a pretty slow paced game)but i enjoyed every second of it Smiley

so i was wondering has anyone here had as many enjoyment with this game as me?

they have a dutch fansite http://kam.vanmeijeren.nl/index.php

from this site they link to their forums where people seem to still meet for online games on this forums they also help u get a copy of the game,i even think legal(think copyright has expired)

actualy on that note,dont dark omen and sothr copyright expire this year?once copyright expires this site can legaly offer a downloadable copy of the game i assume.but i gues im getting sidetracked here :p

well either way i love the game knights and merchants and would like to know how others who played it feel about this game Smiley
warhammerfreak
Greatsword

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 03:56:46 PM »

I played this when I was younger, I played it and loved it, now my CD is broken and I didnt download the game yet. Thanks for reminding me so I'll probably download the game.

"Did you know that there are those days that  even my lucky underpants with spacerockets won't help." "Then u did everything that was in your power ."
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 10:41:34 PM »

ahhhh ajjaajjaj i got that demo with the anno domini 1400 orsomething like when i was like 10 maibe, then years later (1 1/2 years ago) i downloaded it hahah and played until i installed in 2 pc and play online with my brother hehe it is slow yes, but you can make a axeman rush doing all fast, but games like taht and stronghold are not funny with rush. i lovemaking vine, pigs jajaja  horses all!!! in k & m it is so so detailist ! you can see how the make the wine! or the weapons!! it woul be great a 2v2 ahahah or 1v1 Tongue there is even a path but it only brings problems. so if anyone download the 1.0 v we can play. i already have it, i got it in emule Smiley

ito maquiesves
tovertrut
Mummy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 11:10:39 PM »

im afraid i have a patched version of the game 1.57 i believe.

Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 08:57:05 AM »

Hm, never played Knights and Merchants. Maybe should give it a try...

Dutch fansite good, if you speak German it's possible to understand (not write!) most of the words Wink.

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 02:51:48 AM »

well knights and merchant is like stronghold but slower because to procucts have to beencarried by the "servants", the workers dont carrie the products to the storage like in stronghold, so it is more  slow. but i like the    grapichs, :S

ito maquiesves
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: