May 06, 2024, 12:24:04 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19
241  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December on: December 14, 2009, 04:15:41 PM
If it will be Fair Omen tourny, resign me Wink (i mean if by the votes it will be FO)

foch? Tongue

what did they do to you that you are so negative about FO it really ? maybe point them out what you dont like and they'll think about it

damn resigning when your choice didnt win, not cool ;/
242  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Units Test, with fair omen mod, (same stats, so is the same as original mod ) on: December 14, 2009, 12:18:03 PM
i have to agree with alavet, its not only about pure strenght of the regiments

how you play with regiments is crucial, well if you make a line with your units and awaits attack from enemy that have units causing fear/terror, i think your doing it wrong Wink

ghouls are cool because of their attack 2, but they are vurnable to ranged fire and might rout fast when taking losses

and for the situation when ghouls with BoD killed bgk, i had one situation when night goblins with BoD killed full BGK unit (they might be wounded thou, as they killed very fast rest of the army my army) and they lost 2 heads! Also once unit of greatswords killed bigguns with BoD whitout losing single head

so i think sometimes its all just about luck in dice roll, stronger units have better odds but sometimes might loose to weaker units
243  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: New Balance 7k on: December 13, 2009, 03:35:35 PM
Ok if anyone wants to give a shot, come to hamachi DarkOmenNewBalance password darkomen

You will get informations about download etc in welcome message ;]
244  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December on: December 13, 2009, 12:31:19 PM
ok i choose Fair Omen
245  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December on: December 12, 2009, 05:17:17 PM
ill be there
246  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Project: High Elf Singleplayer Campaign. on: December 11, 2009, 03:26:17 PM
about your banner, try making 1 pixel lines with color other than transparent to the bottom, right and top. This should help with your banners not getting cut off
247  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Need some assistance with Sprite making! on: December 10, 2009, 12:12:19 AM
hey

for the 1st question : you dont have to center them as you cant tell if they are a bit to the left or right so why bother ?
2nd question : i recently made some orcs and from what ive seen when you go outside that pink frame, that part of sprite will be invisible
248  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: New Balance 7k on: December 07, 2009, 07:27:27 PM
well tovertrut was saying something about this... well this is weird i mean, there are pirate servers of the latest games and nobody chases them, they are tons of illegal programs/games on torrents and nobody chases them... and your woried about 12 years old game that have a active community of about 30 people? ;] well i guess i wont post it here.. ill give a name of hamachi channel and password if they wont be deleted Tongue
249  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: New Balance 7k on: December 07, 2009, 05:49:51 PM
i added one unbreakable unit to greenskins "Da Immortulz (black orcs)". still have to make some work on unit sprites, now they are repainted bigguns with added axe hope it look like axe Wink

i heard copyrights will end in 2009 so ill post here packed files with engrel than, and maybe try to make some mini tourney in january if ill find people willing to participate
250  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December on: December 06, 2009, 02:54:04 PM
im in, 19th for sure, 27 maybe dont know yet

vote for FO 5k or DOSTV5 if i knew what type of armies it will be using 3k 5k 7k 9k ?
251  Modifications / Troops / Adding new regiment? on: December 02, 2009, 08:52:31 PM
Hey, could anyone explain here how to add new regiment to roster ? I can only replace new stuff with already existing data ... How can i make a regiment with its own name banner etc ? not talking about creating banner sprites nothing like this, just how to make them be part of that new regiment ?

And a second thing i tried to make Ogres also avaible for greenskins, but game crashes when im entering their page in armybook
252  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: New Balance 7k on: December 01, 2009, 10:59:24 PM
yeah great games warhammerfreak ;] as i said those were most exciting games i played specially the first one hehe i wish i recoreded that ;]

imo that horn isnt imbalanced any more it takes 2 slots and cost 2,750 so those are in terms of gc another 2, the problem is that GS dont have any natural unbreakable unit they can have only one with BoD ;/ and i dont know how would people react to modded stats even if its adding unbreakable skill to one regiment for balance sake... if people are cool with it im thinking making bigguns lvl 2 with that or a troll ;]

@jeronimo i might check it thx
253  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: 3000/10 on: December 01, 2009, 09:35:37 PM
horn is acutally very powerufll. not less than bgk. and the other side, that horn bugs or disconnects games very often , at least on my side

you used it in last tournament ? if not why
254  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: New Balance 7k on: December 01, 2009, 09:30:46 PM
cool i love spammers tovertrut

anyways if anyone wanna test it with me pm me on hamachi ill give you files as forum police dont let me hehe ;]
255  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: 3000/10 on: December 01, 2009, 09:26:08 PM
1. horn should stay at 6 or even 5 not 7 imo, didnt saw it on last tournament, so it means something, that its useless for players now as it takes 1/4 your gc and leaves you with 4 points... boy oh boy the army builts you can create with him ;] what overpowered army builts you think of bembe that you see the need to give him more (7) points ?

2. elf archers are really 3 points max, 4 is extreme... well i guess you play vs players that arent very mobile so yeah in that case they are killers

3. osiris well 3 points might be good but i think it should be first tested with 2 points

4. skarab sword imo 1 point, reason ? its expensive, you should counter such regiment with unbreakable units and also its one of the last good powers in UD army after you took out mummies bgk and wraiths from the play. ill say same as osiris it might be good at 2 but since ud got new points it should stay 1 point for now to see if it makes overpowered armies
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19