March 28, 2024, 02:50:40 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 3000/10  (Read 15701 times)
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009, 09:26:08 PM »

1. horn should stay at 6 or even 5 not 7 imo, didnt saw it on last tournament, so it means something, that its useless for players now as it takes 1/4 your gc and leaves you with 4 points... boy oh boy the army builts you can create with him ;] what overpowered army builts you think of bembe that you see the need to give him more (7) points ?

2. elf archers are really 3 points max, 4 is extreme... well i guess you play vs players that arent very mobile so yeah in that case they are killers

3. osiris well 3 points might be good but i think it should be first tested with 2 points

4. skarab sword imo 1 point, reason ? its expensive, you should counter such regiment with unbreakable units and also its one of the last good powers in UD army after you took out mummies bgk and wraiths from the play. ill say same as osiris it might be good at 2 but since ud got new points it should stay 1 point for now to see if it makes overpowered armies
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2009, 09:29:06 PM »

horn is acutally very powerufll. not less than bgk. and the other side, that horn bugs or disconnects games very often , at least on my side

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2009, 09:35:37 PM »

horn is acutally very powerufll. not less than bgk. and the other side, that horn bugs or disconnects games very often , at least on my side

you used it in last tournament ? if not why
warhammerfreak
Greatsword

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2009, 10:47:09 PM »

I would have used it. Only in my UD armybuild because I couldn't find any decent army.

"Did you know that there are those days that  even my lucky underpants with spacerockets won't help." "Then u did everything that was in your power ."
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2009, 07:14:41 AM »

i hvnt used it cause of i feel its imbalanced and also cause of
that horn bugs or disconnects games very often , at least on my side

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Cirroz
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2009, 06:23:37 PM »

1. horn should stay at 6 or even 5 not 7 imo, didnt saw it on last tournament, so it means something, that its useless for players now as it takes 1/4 your gc and leaves you with 4 points
Totaly agree
horn is acutally very powerufll. not less than bgk
Also agree. But the horn can actually not only scare anemy untis, but raly your. So it can be a nice counter measure against UD (also BGK Smiley ) So here is my proposal:
- Horn 4-5p. and restricted for UD armies. Fair enough dont ya think?

that horn bugs or disconnects games very often , at least on my side
now i c why you want it soooo expencive lol. Nah just joking. But thats 100% client problem. Probably soundfiles.

skarab sword imo 1 point, reason ? its expensive
the same thoughts here
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: