April 24, 2024, 05:04:59 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
271  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament October on: October 31, 2009, 05:54:44 PM
i hope there will be replacement Sad and sorry you couldnt make it
272  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament October on: October 31, 2009, 04:05:25 PM
6 battles
273  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Making videos of DO on: October 31, 2009, 02:18:00 PM
and you upload files like that on youtube ? does youtube compress that file also so it can load faster ?
274  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Making videos of DO on: October 31, 2009, 01:49:54 PM
Ghabry and how large is the avi after you compressed it with virtuadub and avidemux ? lets say 10 minut long avi file
275  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament October on: October 29, 2009, 02:11:55 PM
confirm
276  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: 3 Campaigns - Elf, Orc and Undead on: October 25, 2009, 02:10:42 PM
Hi folks, I hope you're willing to help me out here.

As I said, in the weekend I was going to try out the "special army" file kindly made for me, as well as the goblin and dwarf campaign. At first all went very well. I played through the whole campaign yesterday with the special army in "fast mode" (without taking any sidequests). I was wondering if I could defeat the dread king with a non-optimal experience, and of course I wasn't. Pistoliers and elven archers were, as logical, impressive in the first half of the game - the vampire was a bit disappointing, I remember the undead army file of several years ago had the vampire able to summon zombies, while this one never got that spell due to low xp I suppose - but in the end, not having most of the items and with not enough experience I was summarily slaughtered at the black pyramid. Till there all well, great fun to replay the game after years, and I was even thinking about using the win32 editor to try building my own campaign.

Then however, instead of going to sleep, I decided to have a quick peek at the start of the goblin and dwarven campaign, and there things went wrong. Although I had stored the original game data in a separate folder, I must have been a little sleepy and got it overwritten at some point. So this morning I thought I could solve things making a second install on my separate second hard disk, but this only got things worse. I soon found out for some reason the game was always reading the army files form the second installation instead of from the first. As a result I couldn't get it to run the mods anymore. So I uninstalled both of them - manually, because going through uninstallshield did not work. However, when I try to install a fresh version now I always get the message that dark omen is already installed. I presume there must be lines of it left in the registry, and that's a bit risky for me to go deleting things...

So what can I do to solve this, to get a new functional install to tinker with without risking to screw up everything? Many thanks to those kind, patient and computer savvy enough to help.

i think you should download program like "ccleaner", clean your registry with it, and try install it again
277  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hi all!! on: October 21, 2009, 01:15:03 PM
welcome
278  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament October on: October 18, 2009, 11:00:01 PM
count me in, and i vote for 5k/15
279  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: New member on: October 18, 2009, 10:05:16 PM
Hi Welcome,

Great Time to Join - New Mods and Montly Tournaments

Luckily thanks to our fantastic Mod team we have accomplished alot-

1) All original 28 Maps into Multiplayer
2) New Single player and Online Campaigns
3) Deploy upto 39 units in total 19v19 or 25v14 combinations etc..
4) New Units and Armies
5) Unit/Sprite Editors
6) Unit/Stats Editors
7) Audio Convertors
8 ) Blender 3D model Convertors for maps and Scenary
9) Map Text and BTB Editors -to allow future new custom maps
10)XP/Vista Game and Online Fixes and even Full 3d Mode

including Mikademus' own Amazing RTT Game Engine Project- WARTBED

http://wiki.dark-omen.org/do/Wartbed:Bright_Portents

Exciting Times indeed!

Smiley

yeah its great indeed ;]
280  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / New member on: October 18, 2009, 01:28:33 AM
Yup thats me ;] i played DO about 10 years ago and back than couldnt play online if that was even possible ;p So now i accidently found some video on youtube of two guys playing this game online, i saw it was a quite recent upload so i searched a bit and i got here ;] Hope ill have couple of games with you guys, and hopefully stay here longer ;]

Cheers
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]