May 06, 2024, 06:53:02 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19
256  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / New Balance 7k on: November 30, 2009, 04:25:45 PM
New Balance 7k

This modification edits units prices, few units size and magic items cost. It was made with hope to balance 3 races a little better than default DO, also i was having in mind playing this with 7k gc armies but i think it is also balanced in 3k 5k and 9k. It might need some polishing so if any imbalanced things will be noticed post them here and maybe updates will follow ;] Enjoy

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Rules:
Up to 3 same units in army
Extra armour allowed
Army cannot exceed 10 points

Point System:
Each regiment equals 1 point

Horn of u equals 2 points
Skarrab sword equals 1 point
Banner of wrath equals 1 point
Staff of osiris equals 1 point
Potion of strenght / dragom helm / enchanced shield equals 0,25 point
Rest of the items equals 0,5 point

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

In attachment you got edited army files and a xml file with changes that have been done, also backup of original files.

http://New_Balance_v1.0.rar.html
257  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament November on: November 29, 2009, 09:01:30 PM
Dark Omen (Nov 2009) vs. wkurwiony (1) on The Empire (Embedding disabled, limit reached) this one is broken ;/

anyways thx for videos ghabry
258  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: New tournament format ? on: November 29, 2009, 12:35:06 PM
well i would write to someone and say i got time : saturday 5-8pm, sunday 6-8pm, monday no time, tuesday 6-8pm.. well but maybe thats just me ;p maybe others have more dynamic changes in free time and dont know when theyll have one Wink well ok nevermind this thread ;]
259  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: New tournament format ? on: November 29, 2009, 12:22:05 PM
i dont like idea about "you have 2 weeks to fight vs someome".
im very lazy person and dont like to search ppl around haamchi, convience them to play, choose time, etc.
much better a strict date where you come and fight.

and have a 6 men tournament ;( btw you dont have to search ppl aroun hamachi, convience them to play and choose time when you play dark omen conquest ? Tongue
260  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: New tournament format ? on: November 29, 2009, 12:13:24 PM
but did you used it with 2 weeks time period for fights ? or a single day like it is now ? i think if its 2 weeks most of the players will have the time to get fights done, and problem you described happens in group format system also, happened yesterday actually
261  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / New tournament format ? on: November 29, 2009, 12:03:57 PM
Hi, i took part in last two tournaments and noticed a couple of things

- people having some sort of last minute problem, and because of it they cant play
- not all people can take part in tournament because of (work/school/family etc)
- people with that last minute problem i mentioned earlier force changes to organization of tournament

so to try and solve this i was thinking about something like this:

- make tournament last 2 weeks near the end of the month, and first 2 weeks to sing in (maybe than we would see ppl like bembe, mikademus, grend, malus, olly etc. taking part ;] )

- instead of groups i think that Double Elimination tournament format is better here look :

why i think its better ? because if someone will sign in, and be unfourtunate not to find the time during this 2 weeks period you can DQ him and it doesnt affect tournament order... also everybody got a second chance so if two good players meet very early they still can meet in final!

- ruleset would be voted like it is now 3k/5k/9k/DOST5/FO

- games could be like in last tourney 3 fights one each with one race and final endurance

- it wouldnt affect hall of fame ;p as it have 1st 2nd and 3rd place

ok thats all i think i forgot something else, maybe ill add it later
so give me your toughts what do you think about this?
262  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: 3000/10 on: November 28, 2009, 11:31:56 PM
yeah sure i think 3 points is good for osiris,
and btw pls recheck points in undeads because they are very weak in 3k, not much you can think of with them... did any UD army won in this tourney at all ?

i think skeleton warriors should be 2/1/2 at least like in 5k

wraiths is very weak regiment and i dont know why they are like 6 points in 3k ? and 5 points in 5k ? cmon they are 2-3 and even with 2 points i dont know if i would take them they cost half the gold in 3k.. and they can even run when fighting regiments face to face

skeleton horsemen 3/3/4 imo 3/2/3 would be better

263  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament November on: November 28, 2009, 10:11:58 PM
thx for game all and thx flak for 7 games ;]
264  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament November on: November 28, 2009, 04:38:31 PM
and how much people advance from one group ?
265  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament November on: November 26, 2009, 11:07:49 PM
yes the one on wiki
http://wiki.dark-omen.org/do/DO/Rules/3000/10
266  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament November on: November 26, 2009, 10:37:59 PM
confirm
267  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Warhammer Fantasy Battle Stats on: November 17, 2009, 08:50:24 PM
thanks that clears some things for me, one more thing is there a list of player made sprites/regiments. i was thinking about giving a try to make something like black orcs or grave guard but if someone else made them it would be waste of time for me wasnt it
268  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Warhammer Fantasy Battle Stats on: November 15, 2009, 12:44:52 AM
Does anyone know where can i find stats of creatures from Warhammer Fantasy and how they look, i searched for it but couldnt find one single site with this

and second question is about maximum number of regiments avaible in multiplayer, now its something like 45.. anyone know how much can be added to their current roster ? regiments with new sprites and stats
269  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament October on: November 12, 2009, 02:45:55 PM
i have one with sipax, but its whitout sound

Dark Omen vs sipaxDQ | by Aeva

here
270  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament November on: November 08, 2009, 02:25:33 PM
sing me in i vote for 9k/30
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19