May 18, 2024, 08:15:33 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19
211  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2010 on: January 19, 2010, 03:18:06 PM
Ghabry two things ;]

my ruleset got 5 votes
and who is "satyrgo friend" ?

and we can all make :O when 18 players will confirm hehe ;] would it be the biggest number? dont know about previous tournaments too much ;]
212  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Music on: January 18, 2010, 05:35:49 PM
in my opinion its not Alavet hehe
213  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: New Balance revamped on: January 17, 2010, 05:47:19 PM
in attachment you got latest file, current version is 1.4

so say what you think, and if someone wants to play im on the channel Wink
214  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: New Balance revamped on: January 16, 2010, 09:54:09 PM
ok great that we have this cleared out :]

As for your opinions, they wont be ignored like anybody elses its just I didnt like the way you wrote it earlier.
After I played vs Jeronimo he had couple of ideas and some of them are now implemented.
As for yours suggestion, you pointed out this thing about lvl2/lvl3 mages, well yes i change it so that both mages are lvl 3, for now at least, and be sure zombies price will go down as i didnt knew how they will fare with that immunity to fear, one thing is sure they can take lots of ranged damage and wont run away(at least from what i saw) Wink

and a thing that i cant add to first post :

9. Vampire changed into Liche (4 3 3 3 3 3 2 1 9): he will survive a bit longer than necromancer wounds 3, and got a permanent spell "Soul Drain" (in v1.4)

215  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: New Balance revamped on: January 14, 2010, 09:08:13 PM
lets get clear two things:

1. I didnt add bone giant two handed weapon or lowered his price because of you, he had two handed weapon from start and you would noticed that if you would download mod from hamachi channel

2. I didnt said this version is complete, it will be before tournament if it wins or loose the voting, im guessing it will loose as lordbraprus is crazy about this thing ;] but anyways its my way of balacing regiments, start from too much and lower it, and as he started as a new unit i didnt have the base to compare him with anything. But after lots of games lately its obvious he needed to be lowered, as so this happened... based on experience from game and not only on numbers

cheers
216  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2010 on: January 14, 2010, 07:20:27 PM
Satyrgo plz double check if its working, as i dont want to wait that much again ;]
217  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December on: January 14, 2010, 07:18:18 PM
thx Ghabry ;] good videos
218  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: New Balance revamped on: January 14, 2010, 06:42:52 PM
yes of course darkmancer, those tests are really great!

and after that we will test mortar vs dwarfs, ill make a side of 10 mortarts and youll make 10 dwarves, and altough mortar is cheaper ill bet he will tear your army apart

this is what those tests are good for... they represent one situation that might happen on battlefield, you negate the rest
btw didnt see you raging about point system, in 5k/15 skel horsemen cost 3 points just like knights of the realm and i dont see you saying one thing about it

you were wrong about many things from yours post 1 in here.. raging about bone giant strenght while you didnt even bothered to check it etc. in my opinion you are making decisions about things too fast

as for yours penalty i think i got it ! you will take a cold shower

@lordbraprus

dont want to make spidres scorp or troll 3/3, not to mention darkmancer would kill me if i did Smiley as for sprites i know how to do that but i dont see a point in doing so

219  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: New Balance revamped on: January 14, 2010, 01:54:33 PM
@alavet there is attached file in first post with xls file documenting all changes done, and what default regiments cost. but keep it mind it is a little out of date, some minor changes have been done, ill upload new file after ill add last unit i have in plans ;]

@darkmancer about bone giant, he also have Two-handed weapon, so that adds to his strenght with total of 8, and yeah i think he is worth 3 trolls. The diffrence with unit that can run away and one that wont is very big i think. As for his price i started with 1450 and went down with it, he is now at about 930 and i think it will be a final price.

- zombies, from what i noticed they fare pretty well in battle right now, didnt noticed them routing and dying before engaging in melee, and what slow movement you have in mind ? they are M4 so normal infantry speed

- scorp/spider well they are easily ripped if you send them alone, but they have other uses M5 with terror for 120 is too low in my opinion, yours might be diffrent and its ok, but this mod this price suits them better

- if mortar would cost 450 all i can think of is that every empire army would have 3 of those, and with 3 of those they would tear every and each important regiment in enemy army

I think darkmancer its just a diffrent approach to balance with you and me, i want to balance game by changing prices/sizes and you by forcing limits to regiments, guess thats why your so negative Smiley but you played with it at least once ? or you saying all those things based solely on numbers ?

P.S. and about story with skeleton horsemen ;] well i think we all had some funny stories, like mine that goblins with BoD killed BGK 11/12 ;] or that fresh unit of bigguns with BoD lost to greatswords and they didnt lost a single head etc

in those cases i say "dice happens" Wink
220  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2010 on: January 14, 2010, 01:26:10 PM
i told him to see mine, and wkuwyorni mod, not just vote it because have more votes...

Just to say I played with Kura many games, dont know how many hours would that be but a lot so he knows this mod. Btw he's pretty good i must say ^^ so watch out guys hehe
221  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Special Multiplayer Battle on: January 14, 2010, 12:08:56 AM
am i getting it right ? ;] your playing against AI in multiplayer battle ? hehe cool thing didnt know its possible
222  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: New Balance revamped on: January 14, 2010, 12:06:51 AM
Darkmancer hi,

dont know from what to start hm, ok lets start from Bone Giant, i think you are reffering to ballistic yes he got 0... blame warhammer as it is taken from 4th edition book and he got 6 strenght. and he is suppose to be alternative for chariots as they crash the game from what i know

ok lets go to overpriced troops

zombies - i added them immune to fear, as the description in game say, try them now you might like them

skelehorsemen - well i wouldnt call them the worse as you said earlier they got this advantage of shock horror and are able to kill stuff, and really if your saying they are worse three times than 9/9 knights of the realm i dont know if we are playing the same game ?

mortar - well hes killing rate suggest its right price, people a play with dont hesitate to buy it at that price, and now hes mobile unit

scorpion/spider - they got this thing terror, makes normal regiments run a lot, dont think 120gc/150gc is good for such attribute sorry

as for mages, every race got one mage that can reach lvl 3 and one that can reach lvl 2, and as for slot fillers you got tons of units, very small cavaleries, small infantries try them

did i answered your questions ?
223  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: New Balance revamped on: January 13, 2010, 09:20:12 PM
There seems to be some really weird price increases for units that don't really deserve it.

Plus bone giant - 1245 for a generally useless unit?

please give examples of unit prices that you think cost too much, as for now your opinion dont give me any clue what regiments are you talking about

as for bone giant he is not useless, and with more games i play with him or see what he is able to, the more i can say how much he should cost
224  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: New Balance revamped on: January 13, 2010, 12:16:42 PM
Here's a vid showing mobile artillery in action, its not the best example of what it gives, but you can see my enemy moving his artillery behind a hill, trying to get out of the range of my lobbers and attack troops that are crossing the river

Dark Omen vs Kura NewBalance (Mobile artillery)DQ | by Aeva

Two things
1. there is a little bug, in that version i forgot to replace mortar to cannon, so he got 3 mortars instead of 3 cannons.
2. for now those mobile artilleries got movement 2, thats because with movement 1 it takes them very long (about 10 seconds) to be ready to fire when target is from their side or rear. So i think M2 is best solution as they are still the slowest unit avaible in multiplayer

Enjoy
225  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: New Balance revamped on: January 13, 2010, 01:48:15 AM
Interesting Logo. At first look I thought in Airlines Smiley

Too bad my logo was copied by some shoes company ... but is cool right ? ;]
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19