April 28, 2024, 02:46:48 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 48
46  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Is this coming back? on: August 09, 2011, 12:53:13 AM
Hey !! hi you 3 new members, welcome, and i hope you can enjoy a new multiplayer campaing Wink with flak and olly and maybe jeronimo Smiley

It is very very good to see you Smiley
47  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament July 2011 on: July 30, 2011, 09:20:59 PM
Smiley  the lustria , my  main project in this game.. so remember that i will not forget anything here.. except to cahnge my avatar XD
48  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament July 2011 on: July 30, 2011, 07:44:21 PM
Hi.. i have noticed duringthe last months the loosing of members and players Sad.. like Wku.. alavet, nitrox warhammer freak olor.. and like 2 or 3 more.. someplayersjust played one toourny and then dissapeared ..ME in my case i have been disapeared but i  dont forget the forum of course, and my to-do works,the thing is that now jeronimo and me have 1 pc to play. not 2 like we used to have, because now the cibers close earlier the Saturdays.. so i let  him play until  we get another way of play 2 in diferent PCs.

Now the funny thing is taht jeronimo and me have see many  "strange dark omen players" in game ranger, is incredible,i mean if all the players we saw, would come tothe forum we would be like 7 8 something in each tournament!  so.. there is no lack of players for this game =) ..they just are spreaded all over the net..  yesterday i saw 2 new-never-seen players and i was O.O why dont they join the forum! Sad

anyway. now i have  busy times  in the real life, doing more than 1 project.. the university.. drawing , painting sculpting .. writting  that takes time of course. so i just wanna say that i may be not the more active user , but i will not abandom you. olly flak and the rest of members that still coming here.. and mikademus  rob Wink that made so usefull works. when jero and i, get another pc i will back to play at least. since then  i willbe watching you ppl.. ^^

saludos!
49  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament May-June 2011 on: June 21, 2011, 03:59:32 PM
hi! i sign up confirm FO 7k :O

when i find time for my lustria reptiles i will have to share a new mod :$
50  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament May 2011 on: May 30, 2011, 07:27:38 PM
i will be too.

i couldnt play because i had to do homeworks for the university, and other "stuff", i am a busy guy XD
51  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament May 2011 on: May 25, 2011, 10:32:51 AM
WOW time pass really fast dudes, sorry, i CONFIRM  FO 5k/7k
52  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Website Related / PROBLEM with changing AVATAR on: May 08, 2011, 10:50:32 PM
Hi ! i tried to change my avatar ( to put one that olly gifted me :$ ) but when i select the pic, and then click "change profile"

it loads a page thats says Error 404: Oooops, this page cannot be found!

http://forum.dark-omen.org/home/users2/ollyorc/www/dark-omen.org/forum/seo4smf-redirect.php?u=130%3bparam=sa=forumProfile

well.. help me, help the forum, help yourselves
53  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament April 2011 on: May 08, 2011, 10:44:40 PM
yes alavet, you played well, like when you played spectromancer with jero.. very well PFFFFFFF jo jo jo jo

I liked most of the maps exept road to kislev, axebit pass is nice, you CANT see in wich part of the other side of the the enemy is haha Wink
54  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament April 2011 on: April 28, 2011, 12:39:29 PM
This is the link to read about Fair Omen + download it. Its easy to install (just overwrite 1 carpet, 1 archive).

carpet?.. FOLDER jeronimo.. FOLDER.. ("carpeta" is folder in spanish..)
55  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament April 2011 on: April 27, 2011, 12:48:14 AM
confirm Wink fair omen
56  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: YouTube random videos on: April 27, 2011, 12:47:19 AM
very very very nice, very proud of you, MAN i really wana play "mod siege" lol very good olly iam waitng  for the opprtunity to make textures for lizardmen or another races!! please please please Cheesy
57  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: New guy... on: April 26, 2011, 12:38:58 PM
welcome zombaly Smiley you will see that there are a couple of mods around there in rule and standars topic, that is because the mods look for a better game balance, due to that the original darko men multiplayer mod is... VERY ULTRA SUPER unbalance Cheesy.. so remember.. make a BACK UP of the entire dark omen folder Wink because the mods, reemplaces, at leastone folder of the game to be able to work.

ah! and dont forget to get the map patch IT IS USED ALL TOURNAMENT no matter what rulest is being played :

http://en.dark-omen.org/downloads/view-details/2.-modifications/1.-maps/map-patch.html

read the read me file to understand how to install it ( just copy all the folders into gamedata/2pbat Smiley it have to overwrite some  files, if it does ont ask "are you sure you wanna overwrite XXX file" it means you are doing it wrong Wink hehe saludos !
58  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: YouTube random videos on: April 26, 2011, 12:32:38 PM
jajaja i dont believe you know what the chile president says, bt he say , after the welcome, "you can see that both countries, share the flags colours, and they are very similar, but, we share a lot more things..." lol they share pens (?) haha oh god..

anyway i have to admit that i "steal" shredded cheese from the super super markets, because they are expensive.. they cost 25 pesos the 125 gr bag. ( 1/8 kilo ) and that is like 5 or 6 dollars :S
59  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament April 2011 on: April 26, 2011, 12:25:21 PM
hi there, miss me ? XD i sign in, and confirm with FAIR OMEN MOD Wink i guess taht for now it is thebest for zombably, but he have to understand that , for future  tournaments he will need to make a backup of dark omen ofolder... because oters mods, chanoge some files Smiley

cya and love you all Cheesy
60  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: YouTube random videos on: April 08, 2011, 05:45:44 AM
Somewhat disturbing Kinder Surprise advert from 80s.DQ | by Aeva

Kindaaaaaa! eeeebooooo shaKEY nee unscrabbly CHOCADOOOOBIE!!! DOUBLY CHOCADOOOBIE! aahwwwhhh twuble... TOOOYYY! yoooddddle yummman chocco scrub with multi puuups woothaaaa witthhhhaaa Syzzzeeeee OOOHHH GRUBBLY! beeee scroooble naaah! noooogooo WEEEEEE

Dont eat too much guys or you will suffer Kinderitis Cheesy (egghead symptom)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 48