April 26, 2024, 04:28:37 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]
706  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: look look my little job on: May 16, 2009, 02:39:43 AM
sometimes i get confused  making pharses, iam argentinian no english nad have 17 years old!!!
707  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: look look my little job on: May 15, 2009, 07:40:04 PM
[img=http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3995/deploy.th.png]

jesus , dont know how to put an image
708  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / look look my little job on: May 15, 2009, 07:39:27 PM
:S is not too much, but just trying how the program works :S
709  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: dont know how to title this on: May 15, 2009, 06:20:43 PM
well , but if we all star with 3k armies, we can put rules as in the tabletop game , with singulars, especial common units, if we make rules, it will work good,
so with the starteing armie will have all lvl1 units and no artillery, you will be able to haveartillery when youhave a lvl2 experienced unit. so we can only buy lvl units, i dont know, that was an example to the thing about how imba can be against undead, if you do a right armie of undead, you can reach the grial knight for example or vampire, cavallery,  only one artillery wont kill your entire armie.

i think we should put the rules of warhammer tabletop game about the numbers of each tipe of unit we can use.
710  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: How did you come to play Dark Omen on: May 14, 2009, 11:56:58 PM
well, my bithday is the 1st november and my brother the 15th november, in 1998 i was playing a ms-dos game with my brohter, i was 8 :S my brother11, it was in a summer morning when someone calls the door, we call ower mom and dhe open the door.... it was a software programmer that sells games and with him he brings a box , it was my (and my bro Tongue) first pc -cd game!! D.O . oh my good iam crying now, dark omen was the game that opened my way to strategy game and melee fighting with other ppl :O then i had seven kindoms 2 -nights and merchant. but my dark omen little box with manual in spanish Tongue stayed with me always , i will put a photo some of this days :S the thing is that i have been playing dark omen more than half of my life haha crazy
711  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Does this make you think of DO? on: May 14, 2009, 11:26:24 PM
i think moc is the best game ever made in the hole unicerse and all the dimensions ...
712  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / dont know how to title this on: May 14, 2009, 11:22:19 PM
i was thinking in play something in dark omen like the 5/15 but like a tournament with story armies. i was thinking we can organize and make 1 armie of each race and play in rounds betwen us, saving the changes of the armies, with the experience and money earned making them strong . i havent thinked but for example i make 1 7gc armie of orc undead and human, or 3gc or 5gc whatever,.. and make them fight against the 3 flak armies until one of us lose all, we keep the original, savingthe changes in other save file, so then i can fight against 3 olly armies or mikademus(does he plays) ... well i just wanna know what you think, and if we can organize that, like a 3000gc strating. so in the end we see what is the best armie of each race  :Smiley  Kiss
713  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / hi my mates on: May 09, 2009, 10:39:36 PM
hiii iam itlerion or lord braprus , the samee , i got my pc yesterday and installed all the ***** progrmasss nowi am ready to defeat you in this game,  ok? iam from argentina , 17 years old , my birthday is 1st november. i used to play but since my pc had a problem with the nividia in november last year, couldnt play. my msn is ramirobelakor@hotmail.com

mikademus bembelimen olly i love you, you are the mans of my life, kisses to you all Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]