March 29, 2024, 04:17:30 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: dont know how to title this  (Read 3774 times)
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« on: May 14, 2009, 11:22:19 PM »

i was thinking in play something in dark omen like the 5/15 but like a tournament with story armies. i was thinking we can organize and make 1 armie of each race and play in rounds betwen us, saving the changes of the armies, with the experience and money earned making them strong . i havent thinked but for example i make 1 7gc armie of orc undead and human, or 3gc or 5gc whatever,.. and make them fight against the 3 flak armies until one of us lose all, we keep the original, savingthe changes in other save file, so then i can fight against 3 olly armies or mikademus(does he plays) ... well i just wanna know what you think, and if we can organize that, like a 3000gc strating. so in the end we see what is the best armie of each race  :Smiley  Kiss

ito maquiesves
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 08:05:07 AM »

its very hard, cause some armies (ud for example) usually have very hard loses over the battle so its will be little unfair, and most of armies will be defending then (with mortair).

also soem units of UD (wight, wraight, zombies) dies when flee (and mummies really slow when they retreat so its easier to kill them as well)

so even though i like idea but i cant see how it might be processed properly

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 03:35:07 PM »

Feel free to organize this, I bet, there will be several member who will join.

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 06:20:43 PM »

well , but if we all star with 3k armies, we can put rules as in the tabletop game , with singulars, especial common units, if we make rules, it will work good,
so with the starteing armie will have all lvl1 units and no artillery, you will be able to haveartillery when youhave a lvl2 experienced unit. so we can only buy lvl units, i dont know, that was an example to the thing about how imba can be against undead, if you do a right armie of undead, you can reach the grial knight for example or vampire, cavallery,  only one artillery wont kill your entire armie.

i think we should put the rules of warhammer tabletop game about the numbers of each tipe of unit we can use.

ito maquiesves
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 08:55:39 PM »

camonnn dont wanna try other thing?

ito maquiesves
DjLeBomb
Halberdier

"Fire walk with me"

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 01:31:48 AM »

Smiley Taking a walk through the forum

I think that the revival of the 9000 of Mikademus has some elements of what u are talking, isn't? The endurance part i think its being covered already by the Conquest of Flak

"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire." Jaya Ballard, task mage.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: