May 07, 2024, 10:10:58 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48
676  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: armie book images on: June 28, 2009, 06:31:47 PM
look i replace by the same image , i need someone to explain me well i dont understand when there a lot of rare words like
Where u have to align with the ""Central dot"". or right drag. please someone explain to me

i had nightmare men! in wich the dark elf image doesnt fit no matter what i change to it,, a nightmareee who have a dark omen modding nightmare!!
677  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: armie book images on: June 28, 2009, 05:40:45 PM
what means "dot" central dot?
678  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Table Top Rule Books -on Ebay on: June 28, 2009, 09:47:06 AM
that fire mage is used on warhammer online :O or not? the hair and clothe :S
679  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: any1 wanna play Myth 2? lets make a Scrimish on: June 28, 2009, 09:40:36 AM
my brother pllays age of wonders shadow magic in a russian channel in hamachi jaja crazy he has made 1 version of the game makingit balanced :S.
i want to play counter blow but it doesnt appear  anywhere!
680  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: WH40K Motivational Posters on: June 28, 2009, 09:36:09 AM
hahha just upload to www.imageshack.com and copy the url :S like this http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1629/estandartedo.png but have to   so it will be like this :
[lmg]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1629/estandartedo.png[/img]
681  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: armie book images on: June 28, 2009, 09:26:15 AM
here are the step i make:
fisrt, i pen the film file and export it. it looks like this :

then i open it with gimp, copy all the image and paste it on paint, to modify it

now, in paint i replace the grudgebringer banner, with the banner you see, all with same sizes.then capy select and copy all and paste in gimp image.

now in this image you see that i have replaced the image by the one i modify in paint.

then i save it, and import it to the darkomen viewer and replace the original film

and the piece of .... is there in the midle, it should be near the corner like the first photo, then you save it and go to the game and all appear some centimetres up from the place it should be.... so who can tell me wath is going on here. ?
682  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: armie book images on: June 28, 2009, 08:58:56 AM
well indeed i have a very good banner , i tool from internet, but there is a problem, with the exactly sizes, when i replace the banner, it is all ok expet that when i go to the game it appears out of place, and all banners appears like that, i tried to replace the.film , with the same film, and it is the same problem, so i think that the problem appears when you just overwrite something in the hlban file in grapichs/books wich have all human banners.

this is the banner

these are all the banners i got
683  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: armie book images on: June 26, 2009, 06:42:29 PM
oh my god ahah cant read, this is the link http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8223/asdasdasdvgk.png
684  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: armie book images on: June 26, 2009, 06:41:25 PM

well here is the single player and the multiplayer dark elf crossbowman description, so the first of the ten units for dark elfs is almost finished something like 70% have to finish some .spr (sprites) and banners .
685  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: How many times have you completed Dark Omen on: June 26, 2009, 05:56:07 PM
well i finished it like 8 times :O one time i played with my brother a race because we use to have two pc one next to other so make a race, all was good until i reached the blighted towers , i lose like 11 times that map ahha so when i won that map, my brother was like 4 level up from me,  but i reached him at last in the final level... he won faster taht lvl that me haha

i was younger that is the why i lose like 11 times that map hahahaha lollll
686  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: armie book images on: June 26, 2009, 05:49:45 PM
yes sir u improved it very much (assuming u will paint it well). now the position of this model is much more natural and stylized.

heheh that is the life about, been more natural and stylized Shocked
687  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: armie book images on: June 25, 2009, 10:27:39 PM

this is my final drawing to the dark elf unit for the armie book, then i hope to make all the 10 units for each race if all goes fine :S a make it clear that i have to paint it yes! like the last drawing i posted above, now it is fast painted with paint.. Smiley ,
688  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: yours sincerely, on: June 25, 2009, 06:10:03 PM
haha hello welcome, well if you dont like multipleyers you will enjoy the new campaings, and later the new units for multi and single player. kisses to you !

you should trie one or two matches hehe
689  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hi, I'm Wardner on: June 25, 2009, 06:01:51 PM
hola bienvenido ! soy argentino ajaj esta bueno q haya otro hablahispana me siento rte solo jajaj puro ingles me llamo ramiro y tengo 17 aƱos. y juego al juego desde que salio, jaja bueno suerte che q la pases bomba! Grin
690  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: armie book images on: June 20, 2009, 05:46:56 PM
it is an invent of mine, not 40k :S even it looks like
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48