May 19, 2024, 05:18:50 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 48
646  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: knights and merchants on: July 20, 2009, 10:41:34 PM
ahhhh ajjaajjaj i got that demo with the anno domini 1400 orsomething like when i was like 10 maibe, then years later (1 1/2 years ago) i downloaded it hahah and played until i installed in 2 pc and play online with my brother hehe it is slow yes, but you can make a axeman rush doing all fast, but games like taht and stronghold are not funny with rush. i lovemaking vine, pigs jajaja  horses all!!! in k & m it is so so detailist ! you can see how the make the wine! or the weapons!! it woul be great a 2v2 ahahah or 1v1 Tongue there is even a path but it only brings problems. so if anyone download the 1.0 v we can play. i already have it, i got it in emule Smiley
647  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: i need help :S with w40kss on: July 19, 2009, 02:47:52 AM
ahhaha well with my shaman i made my priest 20 men armie invisble and went to enemy base while he was in war with other player hahaa and converted his "braves" taht are the constructer and who later become fighter if you send them to train in the barracks,
there are spies that become the colour of any enemy and can be sended to enemy base to burn bbuildings, until the player realises of it,
then are swordsman, men of fire or fire warrior that manipulates fire and cast little fire balls , the priests that convert other units, (exept prist and shaman Tongue) , there are boats that can take 5 men into battle, and aerostatic globes? that can carrie 2 men.
www.popre.net is the fansite
648  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: Fair Omen (FO) on: July 19, 2009, 02:39:56 AM
yes yes , jeronimos is making it perfect, just wait a few days
649  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: hi, this is my game box and manual allll in spanish on: July 19, 2009, 02:37:16 AM
hi , hey i was looking at the do box , in it back , i so this, well you have to see the pic, it is very big, look at the black rectangles i made , they are different icons , and then the magic list on the game first appears the objetcs taht the mage have, and thn the magic, not like in the game that first appear the stonghest spells and then the others spells finalizating with the object like osiris , and magic book . and in the picture where appear the face of charging , retreating units in morgan face have other backround. so i was was wondering if it is from a beta version or other version?¿ of the game

go to http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9231/cajadarkomen.jpg

this is small but go to the link
650  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: hi my mates on: July 17, 2009, 03:33:13 AM
un poco colgado jajaja
651  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: hi, this is my game box and manual allll in spanish on: July 17, 2009, 03:32:44 AM
aahha yes yes i have done but iam lazzy in this days. just wait and i will put a link . kisses to allyou
652  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: i need help :S with w40kss on: July 17, 2009, 03:31:16 AM
yes, it is from a site that have everething for dow series, and i downloaded it others time, the problem was born after i send the pc to fix, because before that the game was ok, a problem like that is with nero express that says we have to autentify our software to use it, so i connect both problems that never had before the pc send to clean and install other winodws cersion . Sad iam so sad. iamplaying dark crusade 1.2, the problem didnt appear with it :S
653  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Stronghold Crusader on: July 17, 2009, 03:27:02 AM
ahhh i fell so shamed Sad i no didnt kill and the unique i lost  ,was the lord ahhahahahhaha is that the colour orange comouflage with the sand, but i told you! in that moment i was awake for almost one day without sleeping :@ haah i hope play it soon again, my brother says he will give you a lesson.
in my opinion we should play 5o velocity not 60 it is very fast :S byebye!
654  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: He joined the dark side on: July 16, 2009, 01:20:44 PM
aahha nice shot andrew ! (?) = congraturations
655  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Stronghold Crusader on: July 16, 2009, 09:37:19 AM
well wich one ? tell me the channel and pass because i am only in one or 2 do channels Sad
656  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: i need help :S with w40kss on: July 16, 2009, 09:36:07 AM
this patch updates dawn of war 1.00 but you appear to have an unrecognized  version installed. if logging in to relic online to download the latests patchesdoes notspñve this problem, you may reinstall dawn of war.(error code10267)
657  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / i need help :S with w40kss on: July 16, 2009, 09:01:18 AM
hi listen i want to install the patches but this appear i need help from mikademus or olly or ghabry taht maybe know?
658  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Stronghold Crusader on: July 16, 2009, 08:58:16 AM
ok dear i have downloadid it tell me the channel ofhamachi Cheesy and you will dia by my lord (?)
659  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Stronghold Crusader on: July 15, 2009, 11:16:43 PM
hahahah really funny, i downloaded it 2 days ago, and unistalled yesterday but if we play via hamachi i will download again because i thinked it was failed because the 2 matches i played via "gameranger" the game freezed and the pc too, so i thinked it was game until one person told me that gameranger for pc , the servers fail, so if we make a channel cool tell me and i download it.  kisses to you
ahh and  iwant to play version 1.0 any patch any stupid changes, 2 days ago i was searching like a crazy , the patches, then the cracks like 5 downloads! so please original game :S
660  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: hi, this is my game box and manual allll in spanish on: July 15, 2009, 11:13:26 PM
digitalization of what??¿? my cd well i will tell this in spanish so djlebomb will translate because i dont find the words:
el cd esta hecho pija tiene un corte q va desde el centro hasta casi el borde del cd, porq un primo mio sin querer lo quebro, al principio era chiquitito e inclusive me andaba , osea  el cpu me lo leia pero no podia jugar, pero me lo leia pero se fue agrandando no se como! y asi esta hecho mierda lo tengo como recuerdo ya porq al menos q pase un milagro no creo q vuelva a andar. sorry , well in resume if you talk something about my cd , it wont happen haha (broken)
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 48