May 11, 2024, 01:10:24 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 48
76  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Lustria (Lizardmen) job getting started. on: February 09, 2011, 10:58:27 AM
Hi there i bring you a new unit to lizardmen Smiley now there are 4 of 6 (cavallery and stegadon to make!, maybe a sorcerer, that would be 7 units to lizardmen Cheesy )

Here the Kroxigor Cheesy

And here a showcase of the 4 units Cheesy

Kroxigor DARK OMEN 1998 pc game,DQ | by Aeva

I made them as they are: bigger than normal lizardmen, (skins saurs) and , darker, with a BIG maze and more dark blue zones (the plates? ) in the neck and shoulders Smiley

PS: i like the weapon
77  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hi a new Player here on: February 07, 2011, 04:34:50 AM
HII! jaja very good, the boy can speak english  we will HAVE GOOD TIMES santyyy you  have the name of my best friend :/ , well, you know that i can love you a lot , but we have just know one each other THIS NIGHT :/ (yes i told him about DO) jaja ok bye
78  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Dark Omen 2 released (beta) on: January 31, 2011, 04:04:06 PM
i always love to read lordbrapus posts when they long (which is usually the case).

i like his style and expression and i like his English skills (despite i hardly can understand what he was mumbling when we talked by phone). Grin

haha f***er you make me blush :$ :$ :$:$:$:::$$

Oh! i am playing WOT :O i like rushinggg and spoting enemies tanks, despite i died... i make los of points by spoting and damaging some of the enemies tanks along my rushing :O

In that case ramiro i will email you the files used in conquest, they are somewhat balanced, just to send you along faster

Shocked what do i have to do with conquest files :O :O, just asking
79  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Dark Omen 2 released (beta) on: January 31, 2011, 06:20:01 AM
i will make a price and regiments sizes balance with JERONIMO what do think about that? Shocked a balanced having the base of no mixing races, so, the 4-5 regiments by race will have to buoght , without leaving anyone without buy Tongue

i was very angry, i just had to express the anger, now i am fine... but , that was what i think
80  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Dark Omen 2 released (beta) on: January 30, 2011, 03:47:54 PM
flak i dont understand how you adare to make an observation  in a bad organizated tournament were the players did what they wanted with the races, it is obvios that mixing races you only will buy the best of each race, i played the tournament obligated to save the battles but, because if it wouldbt be like that, i would leave it because what you all were playing was like plaing age of empires starting with maximum resource sin the post imperial age... all the best units

i dont know what was the point of doing that, knowing that the regular , or basic units were going to be ignorated, what you did was a lack of respect of grend mod and work, and the warhammer world .... mortar with elf archers , lancers and grial cavalry?? mummies with dark elfs??  ogres with golbin chaman? WHAT IS THE POINT OF THAT?

so most part of your reply is spam of something that just should never have existed.

The idea of grend was to avoid crash problems and waste  of time changing the 2parm files each time you want to use another race, so he put  3 or 4 races with the most important regiment of them , and you just have to make an army respecting the races and not mixing them.. i repeat, this was a wasted tournament time ..

81  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2011 on: January 29, 2011, 01:48:31 PM
Not sure know if I will be done work by then. What time is the tournament for us central North Americans?  Huh?

listen from the hour i posted this, (1:46) you have to add 3 hours and half so, at 5

flak, now i have realised, the torunament time is the same ass the website time right? :|
82  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2011 on: January 29, 2011, 01:28:21 PM
hey, i am a bit confussed, flak.. can you tell how many hours to start the tournament? here NOW in argentina it is 9:30 AM, so can you calculate? :$ please?Huh?
83  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2011 on: January 27, 2011, 09:23:16 AM
i confirm and vote dark omen 2 Cheesy

jeronimo cuando venis a lp ?
84  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: CyberDemon Diorama WIP on: January 26, 2011, 01:57:38 PM
olly did you mean exactly this ? ^^

Ohh guys i didnt show you but i did a soldier anbd then i did a latex model, making almost the same steps to do with silicone rubber, and make 3 copies Smiley

Guess wich is the original hahaah Tongue
85  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: CyberDemon Diorama WIP on: January 25, 2011, 03:29:15 PM
i added more muscles Cheesy

86  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: CyberDemon Diorama WIP on: January 25, 2011, 01:15:33 AM
I have to make the legs, arms , chest and head separated because i will make molds to make copies Cheesy
87  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / CyberDemon Diorama WIP on: January 25, 2011, 01:14:34 AM
HI dudes!! i wanna show you what i have started doing! i like making models and miniatures, so, i was thinking WHAT TO DO? so... surfing i remember DOOM game and the image of the game DOOM 2 , my favourite, with the big cyber demon and the protagonist... so i decided to make a diorama (?)  that represents the game cover image...

HERE IT IS

So after searching a lotsss of cyber demon images i made a sketch to have a fast sight of what i am going to make, the proporcions , sizes etc etc..

So, with wire and clay i made the esqueleton and the filling, so then with epòxi putty i made the skin and muscles

Obviusly a lot of work is to be done..
88  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2011 on: January 22, 2011, 04:10:29 AM
yeah i vote for the dark omen 2 Smiley
89  The Remake Project / OMG WARTBED / Re: What's being worked on at the moment? on: January 20, 2011, 09:23:22 PM
jesus crist man! mika you are the coolest person i ever known, even more cooler than olly :O :O :O: O but dont worry olly, you are 2nd place haha (L) goood workkkk demus
90  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: My new armourrr and a fast guide :o on: January 20, 2011, 02:19:06 AM
lol yes  , like in airsoft  markers, they are toys but looks real,  painball   could look better :/
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 48