May 11, 2024, 09:01:13 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 48
91  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: My new armourrr and a fast guide :o on: January 18, 2011, 08:59:02 PM
yeaa flak i like airsoft but i havent played it yet Sad it is a lots of times better than paintball, i really like suffering in battles with guns or sticks , spears .

here a airsoft pistol, cost 600 700 pesos , it is like 200 dollars, i think it is cheap Shocked

and yes, the experiencie and training ALWAYS have been a victory factor + team moral. believme , jeronimo and me have read in wikipedia about several battles or skirmishes that were won by the side with a lot less troops , and all because  the moral and fear factor.
92  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: My new armourrr and a fast guide :o on: January 17, 2011, 06:55:39 PM
oh! that is great, here we make that "training" battles without armour  , and then with the armours we make the 1v1 or 2v2 (until we get a bigger group) battles Cheesy Shocked

Cumm argentina Alavet, you will not be dissapointed Shocked
93  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2011 on: January 17, 2011, 08:40:49 AM
jesus i better get hands on work to finish my lizardmen for febrary tourny :O
94  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: My new armourrr and a fast guide :o on: January 15, 2011, 05:52:04 PM
Man because i fight other people in 1vs1 combat, assholeeeee i need armours (for both) :O will you come argentina? i wanna fight with you, honey.-
95  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / My new armourrr and a fast guide :o on: January 14, 2011, 04:28:04 PM
HI folks XD i have made a new armour and i wanna show you it, because you deserve it!! and the guide of how i made it.

I dont know if all the words are properly translated , but here we go!

well the basics are:

hard paper of 2 milimetres.
packing tape
sissors? to cut :s
and a cutter haha i dont know the name but ok, it is to cut the hardpaper properly, in the curves and all that zones that you cant cutt with the sissor (the sissors is to cut the tape Tongue)

well and fiber glass kit (the resin with the acelerator, descartable brush, and the fiber glass tissue)

ok ok first, we will make the plates of the armour according ower dessign with the hard paper.

then we cover with the tape (just the top side, no the inside)

then we add the curves and hold that curve with a piece of tape.

then ,  after having all pieces taped, we preparer the material, the sissor and the fiber glass and cut patches with the design of the hardpapaer plate.

and here we are! you cut the amount of patches for each plate the times you want, the more, the harder plate you will have.

and then you make the mix (poliester resin with the acelerator) and cover all the plate (the side with the tape) and then put the fiber glass patch and then again you put resin, like a sandwich ok? resin, fiber, resin Cheesy

and then when you finish, and the resin is solid, you quite the hard paper and you have the plates Cheesy:D:D but we have NOT finished here

After having all pieces ready, we NEED to soft the margins? the plates limits ? with sandpaper and make it so so soft has the baby skin.

then you have to prepare the materials of second part

Rivets and washers of the same diametre , beware, the rivets have to be the ones taht you have to hit with a hammer, not the ones that are used with a automatic pistoll.
And the tape used in the bags, i dont know the english name but here is a pic

http://www.pescaenkayak.com/foro/uploads/images/eduardo/3z6_materiales.jpg

So th en with the drill you make the perforations in the places where it should be done and then put the rivet with one washer in each side [ rivets+washer+bagtape+fibreglass plate+washers]

Here all what i was saying :

And finaly paint with dark black spray or your favourite colour!!!

96  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2011 on: January 12, 2011, 08:05:50 PM
hi miller welcome , you can tell us about you , in the welcome topics Cheesy
97  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December 2010 on: January 10, 2011, 02:08:49 PM
i won bartin thanks to fast elfs and the banner of wrath, but in overall i sucked at the best style in the tourny, sucked sucked sucked and think a lot in jake (L)
98  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December 2010 on: January 09, 2011, 07:52:22 PM
iam uploading 5 or 6 vids right now... vs alavet, zmei, jeronimo. and barin

EDit: ok here they are

99  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2011 on: January 09, 2011, 07:51:00 PM
Hi! i sign in Cheesy
100  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: New to PC DO on: January 07, 2011, 02:29:42 PM
hi there cristhoper , i just say, .. but me and jeronimo for example have downloaded the game by torrent in TPB the pirate bay, it requires NO cd and have 3 languages.. i leave you the link .

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4879868 HERE

and well i explain some things about mods.

there are several mod or rulesets.

a part of them HAVE NOT NEW UNITS OR MODIFFIED STATS/REGIMENTS and other part DO have modiffed ... well..
the NO modded ruleset are the 5k/15 or 9k/30 wich basicly is , put to all regiments an amount of point cost , you only can buy regiments level 1 and the magic items have point cost ass well, so if you play 5k/15 taht means that you can buy 5000 gold coins army, and the total points cost of the regiments bought can not pass 15. EASY

so, now , the modded rulesets are, ruleset that required a couple of softwares to change stats of units (not a lot because, after all, it is based in warhammer rules, but if there is a new units, yes, you reemplace an old one by the new, so you cahnge all stats XD) change units=regiments size and gold cost, add shields and change the magic items costs.

and , there are mods that beside the stas/prices changes, they add new units Cheesy

why changes prices/units size? well in the mods that use original dark omen regiments anda races, we, the players that made mods, made it because we wanted to BALANCE the game, because the original dark omen multiplayer mod is very awfull, horrible and SUPER unbalanced, and have 2 o 3 mistakes in units special abilities stats...

so in resume there are Rulesets that use all the original dark omen stuff ( 5k/15 etc etc..)

there are mods that use original dark omen races, but balance the stats, prices, regiments sizes

and there are mods that add new units to the already races in game, or add new races entirely wich means that it changes the stas and prices ass well Cheesy

So i hope you now understand ALL.

and here i leave you a link where you can see how i made the lustria sprites  (sprites are the 2d grapchis of models)

http://forum.dark-omen.org/2d-sprites/lustria-lizardmen-job-getting-started-t809.0.html

AND here the list of all ruleset Cheesy

http://forum.dark-omen.org/rules-and-standards/list-of-all-rulesets-t829.0.html 

mine is DO7 :$ haah ok , you will have some things to read Cheesy
101  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Odds and bits I found on: January 06, 2011, 04:16:39 AM
smurf, 1998... OLD TIMES, the base of actual dark omen online state. i feel like nostalic, even i did not lived that days D: and i have not knew smurf YET.
102  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December 2010 on: January 05, 2011, 10:51:19 PM
corfinm :O
103  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Merry Christmas / Happy New Year on: January 03, 2011, 02:26:15 AM
i am pretty sure that mikagirldemus is around 30 Shocked and he might be a sexy barbarian man, ready for battle against Narnia troops any time.

and in the new year night , you know the 31/1 night, i spent alone in home playing counter strike ALL night naked in a dark room, you know, all lights off, and shouting with the microphone giving orders to my team members, swearing and saying nusty, really nusty things Smiley but i had fun, oh yeah, oh yeah baby keep doing like , wkuwiorny , you are SO big.

Alavet (L)

PS: MikagayDemus, (L) olly (L) and gabriel the angel, oldinja nitrox, warhammer freak (?) , ehm all, i love you. (no more than i love mika and olly) oh! and flak jaja , and bembe. :S
104  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Hi, Help a new kid in the community. on: January 03, 2011, 02:19:27 AM
welcome KRAKO! funny nckname btw jaja welll, i hope you join ower tournaments sometime :O we play all months, in the last saturday of the running (?) month Cheesy so, well , you know, get use to play dark omen in the single player and then join multi!!
105  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Dark Omen 2 released (beta) on: December 30, 2010, 05:15:19 AM
HMM but i see something suspictious, i see 3 Temple guard regiments Shocked isnt taht too much? consedering them a heavy unit, if they were 3 skinks regiments it is okay, unless there are 3 templre guard and 6 skink regiments :|:O
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 48