March 28, 2024, 10:59:55 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 48
31  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Download Dark Omen on: March 01, 2012, 04:57:05 PM
you need utorrent

that is the game in "virgin" mod = original game

then you need map pack

and then make a back up of entire game, because balancing mods, used in diferents ways (tournament, conquest days or friendly games) to be installed requires to overwrite original game files, so, if you want  to get all clean, and recover the "normal game" you just copy all the back up and paste into dark omen folder  Cheesy
32  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: Magic spells description and usefulness on: March 01, 2012, 04:47:55 PM
well.. that is usefull for the  campaign... but i would be nice a  kind of endurance, saving the armies after each battle,  until you have nothing to use, and you loose as other stills alive fighting  in a row of endurance, saving armies, earning exp and getting stronger, trying to be as full as posible. Shocked i always wanted that Sad a saving-after-battle endurance
33  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament Feb/March on: March 01, 2012, 04:41:02 PM
Lol it was me, i didnt realised it was jeronimo account logged hahaha, well..  just that,  we will play march tourny if you think its fine Smiley
34  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: We'll change on: January 26, 2012, 02:11:52 AM
NICE olly, NICE.

(L)
35  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hello! on: November 07, 2011, 06:02:10 PM
beside de map pack, there are a couple of mods, actually we are using FAIR OMEN mod  to play the "conquest day" , here is the section http://forum.dark-omen.org/dark-omen-conquest-b38.0/  , we play 1 conquest day monthly, we used to play tournaments too, but due to the lack of players  we are playing this ruleset "conquest day" with FAIR OMEN mod.

here is a link to the FAIR OMEN in wiki http://wiki.dark-omen.org/do/DO/Rules/Fair_Omen there is  a download link too Smiley

MAKE A BACK UP of all dark omen folders, some mods change things like grapchis, sprites etc.. so back up all folders Wink
36  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Day November 2011 on: November 05, 2011, 12:06:16 AM
I wanted to play but you are starting 4 hours to early for me. : /   Still at work when you start. Damn Canada and our slow time setting.

ohh that sucks :s and if we start 2 hours later can you? or you have to wait 4 hours to play, cant you play at work ? XD , u used to play dark omen in my fathers office pc  heheh
37  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Does this exist? on: November 01, 2011, 08:16:24 PM
hi cristophbs, i am ramiro, jeronimo´s brother.. ( the makler of fair omen) i started making a ruleset adding some new units like snitlings for greenskins, imperial cavalry for humans..reemplacing black grial for blood dragons inundead army.. and making Lustria units, updating the units stats from original game (4th edition of warhammer rulebook) to the 7th edition, and making the balance in cooperation with jeronimo,so its something like fair omen, with new units, BUT to finish it, i have to finish making lustria army, italready has 4 units, need at least 2more.. but i am in university time so cant finish it .. however you could play without lustria Tongue but i recomend to wait 1 or 2 months until it is released Cheesy
38  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Day October 2011 on: October 22, 2011, 12:25:02 PM
lol i posted on tournaments topic D: , i confirm here that i will play and use GOBLINS  Smiley
39  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament September 2011 on: October 19, 2011, 09:19:21 AM
hi there guys! Olly,there is a big  chance of my, playing the tournament, cause i will be in Dolores city while jeronimo is in La Plata city, so :)we will be on 1 pc each so, i say "i will paticipate", there is a 90% of chances.. so i confirm. if anything happens i will let you know Smiley

love you all ppl ,love you all
40  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Brand new player looking to play my first online game on: October 19, 2011, 09:16:40 AM
hi there! i will copy paste what i told to a new player, hope it helps you.

hi there! let me guide ou a little about the mods and tournaments

First of all, you really will have to make a back up folder of the game, for example you right click Dark Omen folder and select copy, then you make a new folder and name it "dark backup" and inside it, you put the copied folder..

why? well all the mods, are installed in a easy way, but that way requires to overwrite files of the original game.. for example the folders normally modified are "grapchics" or "game data".. so, if you install a mod, and then you dont need it , or jst wanna original back again, you can goto  the back up  and copy al the folders there and back to Dark Omen folders and put them there.. overwritting the mod folders..

there are like 4 or 5 mods.. we playtournaments, normal matches, or a gameplay called "conquest" that is like a tournament, but players fight between them trying to conquist a hipotetic world map represented  by squares, that are atualised each time some player wins a battle and conquer one square to another player.

here you can see the conquest day sptember,. unfinished.. but that is a good  example

http://forum.dark-omen.org/empty-t1046.0.html;msg10630#new

so, the thing is that in the tournament and conquest day, or normal matches, players use differents mods, depending there tastes, or wich thethink is best "balanced"... ok i hope i was clear  and helped
41  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hello on: October 03, 2011, 08:21:19 PM
hi there! let me guide ou a little about the mods and tournaments

First of all, you really will have to make a back up folder of the game, for example you right click Dark Omen folder and select copy, then you make a new folder and name it "dark backup" and inside it, you put the copied folder..

why? well all the mods, are installed in a easy way, but that way requires to overwrite files of the original game.. for example the folders normally modified are "grapchics" or "game data".. so, if you install a mod, and then you dont need it , or jst wanna original back again, you can goto  the back up  and copy al the folders there and back to Dark Omen folders and put them there.. overwritting the mod folders..

there are like 4 or 5 mods.. we playtournaments, normal matches, or a gameplay called "conquest" that is like a tournament, but players fight between them trying to conquist a hipotetic world map represented  by squares, that are atualised each time some player wins a battle and conquer one square to another player.

here you can see the conquest day sptember,. unfinished.. but that is a good  example

http://forum.dark-omen.org/empty-t1046.0.html;msg10630#new

so, the thing is that in the tournament and conquest day, or normal matches, players use differents mods, depending there tastes, or wich thethink is best "balanced"... ok i hope i was clear Tongue and helped
42  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: do2 EXPANDED on: August 30, 2011, 02:23:24 PM
you should have make a BACK up off all files... in special GAMEDATA and GRAHPICS..
43  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Just saying hello and have a question on: August 29, 2011, 10:13:20 AM
yep, i have XP Wink
44  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Just saying hello and have a question on: August 28, 2011, 11:31:23 PM
here Wink i am seeding this

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4879868/Warhammer_Dark_Omen_XP-Vista-7_(eng-ger-fra)

when you get the game, please, make a back named "dark omen files" or however you want,  because the mods remplace some files from the game, so.. you SHOULD have the original files to re-put them after test a mod Smiley

oh... welcome! Cheesy cya!
45  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament/Conquest August on: August 28, 2011, 06:08:29 AM
Hey! jeronimo told me about the game, it was good, as i see, the  sistem worked, andsome stuff have to be balanced, like the army regulations, but out of that, i wasw a good experiencie Smiley.

Happy to see darkmancer back Wink  and that zoko and JB87 at least played Smiley

cya guys, the day in wich i will back, will arrive, and i will play with you :$
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 48