April 23, 2024, 03:04:10 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New guy...  (Read 5220 times)
zombably
Giant Spider

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2011, 09:37:02 PM »

I'd Like to say hello to the people of this forum and would like to introduce myself, Im kinda new to the Dark omen game but i remembered when my father used to play it when i was younger. After getting the game myself Last week I have been hooked.

Have I left anything out?

Retreat: A Charge in the opposite direction of the enemy.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 09:42:29 PM »

hehe we are all hooked

you came to the right place  Wink

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
zombably
Giant Spider

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 09:48:30 PM »

Thats good then, Got a bad feeling i may be the youngest though...

Retreat: A Charge in the opposite direction of the enemy.
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 12:38:58 PM »

welcome zombaly Smiley you will see that there are a couple of mods around there in rule and standars topic, that is because the mods look for a better game balance, due to that the original darko men multiplayer mod is... VERY ULTRA SUPER unbalance Cheesy.. so remember.. make a BACK UP of the entire dark omen folder Wink because the mods, reemplaces, at leastone folder of the game to be able to work.

ah! and dont forget to get the map patch IT IS USED ALL TOURNAMENT no matter what rulest is being played :

http://en.dark-omen.org/downloads/view-details/2.-modifications/1.-maps/map-patch.html

read the read me file to understand how to install it ( just copy all the folders into gamedata/2pbat Smiley it have to overwrite some  files, if it does ont ask "are you sure you wanna overwrite XXX file" it means you are doing it wrong Wink hehe saludos !

ito maquiesves
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: