May 04, 2024, 05:33:24 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 66
916  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: New Goblin Campaign on: January 19, 2009, 03:21:01 AM
Wow, a new campaign. I will check it later.
Have you edited the army with Wh32Edit? Because the program doesn't support army header editing and so the Banners will be wrong in the troop menu if you havn't used a greenskin-header.

I hope you will extend the campaigns. As a new feature i thought about the map: Ghabry have anywhere a tool (or a tutorial) how to change the points on the map (where the army moves from town to town). Perhaps you can ask him.

I don't have a waypoint editor (only a cheat to view them ^^). You can only change the auto deploy position.
Or do you mean the overworld map? Look in the GameData\GameFlow Files with a hex editor. The values in it are x-y-coordinates (for line drawing). You can modify them to change the path they walk between the mission. (Maps are in Graphics\Maps). No tool for easy editing available, sorry :/. You can view them with the DOT-Viewer I created some moths (years?) ago. It's not the best viewer but better then nothing Wink (the lines should be correct, except World 4 which looks strange)
917  Modifications / Tools / Re: Hidden Dialog in EngRel.exe found/enabled! on: January 16, 2009, 10:16:54 AM
I added a patch (not the EngRel.exe ^^) to my first post. So you can enable the dialog now under your version of Dark Omen.
918  Modifications / Tools / Hidden Dialog in EngRel.exe found/enabled! on: January 15, 2009, 11:47:53 PM
Note: I couldn't find a good forum section for this, but "tools" is the nearest one imo Wink.

This modification allows you to select a PRJ-File in the Loading Screen (if you select Tutorial or New Campaign). It seams to be a debugging feature left in by the devs Smiley.

Screenshot:

I couldn't find any other FileDialog-Calls in the exe-file. So there are no other hidden FileDialogs... (but maybe other things? Wink)

Download: [attachment=1] None (I will not distribute the EngRel.exe file. Does anybody know a good binary-file patcher so I only have to distribute a .patch file)?

You'll need Crypth  (German) (Espanol) to patch the EngRel.exe.
At first I wanted to use the IPS-Format but because it's DarkOmen I wanted to use a Scriptformat by Mika and Smurf ^^. Extract Crypth somewhere and then doubleclick the cry-file and select "Always open with Crypth.exe" in the Windows Dialog.
doprjdialog.cry: Enables the Dialog
undo_doprjdialog.cry: Disables the Dialog (if you have forgotten to backup your original file Tongue)

The FileDialog doesn't work well with any Windows-Versions after Win98. If it freezes in the loading screen press ALT+TAB to tab out and in to Dark Omen. Then you should see the dialog. To enable ALT+TAB for Vista you should download the Vista Crashfix (German) (Espanol) (Please note that this patch is only activated if the file has the name EngRel.exe!)

The patch is universal for any Dark Omen Version. (Don't forget to run Crypth.exe as Admin under Vista if you have Dark Omen in a "protected" directory (C:\Program Files\ e.g.))
919  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January on: January 13, 2009, 05:17:48 PM
Don't forget that it's possible that some people forget the tournament/have no time. So it is better to have some more users against such problems (like 9 or 10 people).
920  The Remake Project / OMG WARTBED / Re: Inspiration thread on: January 05, 2009, 01:18:59 PM
Camera zooming and ratation makes some fights in my (youtube) videos more interesting Wink.
But for normal gameplay the camera should be really far away (I always zoom out the max) ^^
921  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Which country is most interested in Dark Omen? on: January 05, 2009, 01:16:47 PM
Yeah, maybe we are the reason for this "bump".

a important goal is to beat the red line Wink (in 2015 the interest in MoC should be lower):
TRENDZ
922  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January on: January 05, 2009, 12:22:58 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, 3k/10 again.

I'm in (this time with a better army Tongue)
923  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: December 29, 2008, 08:02:17 PM
Yesterday olly, rob and I tested the program and... it worked! No connection problems anymore. You open a room in the program the others connected to gameranger can see the room and join it. The Host clicks Start, DO starts and you are directly in the army/map selection screen (DirectPlay feature Wink).

The program fixes any connection problems (Hamachi had sometimes problems) and joining DO games is very easy

Disadvantages are that you have to register first (during the Program installation)

If you want to hide the program in the systray (the icons near the clock) you have to click the systray item once.

I'm sometimes online in the program you can find me by using:
Community->Find User...->Nickname->Ghabry

TO OLLY: Doesn't work for bembe and me. Maybe you have upnp in your router enabled?
924  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December? on: December 28, 2008, 01:13:49 AM
I uploaded the Latest version of the Map Patch. Please install it for the tournament (extract to GameData\1pbat) (and read the ReadMe/LiesMich.txt !)

Fair maps are imo:
FolderEnglishGerman/Deutsch
B1_04*The road to BogenhafenDie Straße nach Bogenhafen
B1_08*Axebite passAxtschartenpaß
B2_01The EmpireDas Imperium
B2_02Great Forest at NightGroße Wälder bei Nacht
B2_08Drakenhof CastleSchloss Drakenhof
B3_09Basin of Frozen BloodTal des gefrorenen Blutes
B4_01*Return to Axebite passRückkehr zum Axtschartenpaß
B4_02*The Bretonnian riverDer bretonische Fluß
B4_03VingtienneVingtienne
B4_05Loren Forest - Holy ShrineWald von Loren - Heiliger Schrein
B4_09*The road to MoussillonDie Straße nach Moussillon
B4_10Town of the Dead - MoussillionStadt der Toten - Moussillion
B5_02bThe Black Pyramide (Large DeplZone)Die schwarze Pyramide (Große Zonen)
B5_03bThe Black Pyramide (Extended)Die schwarze Pyramide (Extended)
SPARE9TutorialTrainingslevel

* = Original Multiplayer Map

B3_09 is the Hand of Nagash Map
The original Empire/Steamtank Map (B2_04) has been renamed to Great Forest in the Patch

Flak should decide which maps are allowed Smiley

And join our Chat please to make conversation during the tournament easier.
925  Modifications / Troops / Re: Problem with wh2edit on: December 25, 2008, 09:05:50 PM
Yes, I will release the program to the public soon.

@Belzarius
Check your PMs Wink
926  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Merry Christmas on: December 24, 2008, 03:56:23 PM
In Germany is also christmas  Wink

Merry Christmas Everyone!
927  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: troublee on: December 21, 2008, 04:50:48 PM
Try the Intro Crash Fix (and then run DO as admin)

Have you read the Ultimate game fixes?
928  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: troublee on: December 21, 2008, 04:35:59 PM
Try to run the Troublshooter (Unpatch) and Dark Omen as Admin (Rightclick->Run as Admin).

If it's still black run both as admin and select "Force MMX Render" in the troubleshooter.

If this also can't fix your problem you have to use Virtual PC... :/

Note: If you use MMX Render you can enable some options in the DO Config Menu which are normally disabled in CPU mode. But on my PC (except in virtual pc) mmx render always causes black ground.

btw, the ultimate texture fix solution is setting the option in the top right corner of the DO Config Menu to minimal. Then you can also use 3D-Mode without flickering BUT the game will look like an old dos game Wink
929  Modifications / Maps / Loren Lake Deployment Zones on: December 19, 2008, 11:51:23 PM
I like the idea for the deployment zones on Loren Lake.
It's a good idea to discuss new ideas for deployment zones to make the fights funnier and (sometimes) more balanced.
Maybe we should create a new topic to discuss zone ideas because this is the december tournament topic Wink
930  Modifications / Troops / Re: Problem with wh2edit on: December 19, 2008, 12:42:36 PM
The release will be this month Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 66