May 04, 2024, 12:10:26 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 66
931  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December? on: December 14, 2008, 06:10:07 PM
me too
932  Modifications / Troops / Re: Problem with wh2edit on: December 11, 2008, 03:15:48 PM
Hm, strange. Sorry, I can't help you with your problem, no idea what is wrong :/.
The program should work with every layout (works with german keyboard layout).

BUt it's impossible for me to use it because I don't have a NUmpat-Enter on my Laptop-Keyboard Wink
933  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December? on: December 10, 2008, 06:56:10 PM
Is there any list where I can register to the tournament? (like in the 2 ones before)
934  Modifications / Troops / Re: Problem with wh2edit on: December 10, 2008, 06:48:50 PM
To switch between the regiments you have to press the Letter on your Keyboard.
If you want to change values you have to press the Numpad-Enter (not the normal one!). Then you get a selection or have to enter a number.
TAB switches between "Readable Names" and "Real Values" (Numbers).
935  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: No CD Crack/Patch on: November 20, 2008, 03:27:00 PM
Sorry, questions about NOCD-Patches (and where to download Dark Omen) are not allowed here. Please buy the game e.g. on eBay (or learn how to work with Virtual Drives or a CD Burner)

936  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: problem Map Dark Omen ---> Vista on: October 16, 2008, 10:56:04 PM
And you have to start Dark Omen as Administrator (right click on engrel.exe -> Run as Administrator) because of the User Account Control which redirects all registry and file read/writes to another folder (and my crashfix doesn't import in this folder only in the original one).
Have to fix this :/

Note: the trouble shooter (tshoot.exe) needs also admin rights or it will also write in the "Virtual Store" registry folder
937  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament on: October 14, 2008, 03:01:06 PM
This would be a great idea against halbardier, greatsword and elf glade guard spamming (such rush attacks are hard to defend with the wrong regiments (no pistoliers e.g. ^^))
938  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: hab ein problem mit dark omen bitte hilft mir :D on: October 10, 2008, 01:36:50 AM
Alle paar Sekunden ein flackern ist eigentlich normal, bei dauerflackern in ganz kurzen Abständen ist irgendwas faul (keine Ahnung was, sofern CPU-Modus eingestellt ist in Dark Omen).
Ist alles schwarz oder "nur" die Texturen (also Regimenter z.B. noch sichtbar). Das alles schwarz ist ist ein Problem von Dark Omen (Was eigentlich nur unter vista auftritt) in Kombination mit einigen Grafikkarten.

Hätte übrigens gar nicht gemerkt, dass du kein Deutscher, wenn du es nicht gesagt hättest (ist eine Seltenheit mal einen im Ausland zu finden, der gut Deutsch kann).
939  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: hab ein problem mit dark omen bitte hilft mir :D on: October 09, 2008, 11:12:14 PM
Hallo pobba,

was meinst du mit schwarze streifen über das bild? Schmale, horizontale Streifen in regelmäßigem Abstand oder unregelmäßiges flackern?
Gegen letzteres hilft das Beenden aller unnötigen Programme (minimieren reicht meist auch, aber sie sollten nicht sichtbar sein). Die horizontalen Streifen sind Probleme beim CRT (Röhren)-Monitor und niedrigen Auflösungen (tritt dann jedoch bei jedem altem spiel auf)

Du kannst übrigens auch in Englisch schreiben wenn du das besser kannst (steht sogar in den Forenregeln ^^)
---------
Hi pobba,
do you mean flickering or small, horizontal lines across the screen?
Against flickering you could try to close (minimize also works in most times) all unimportant programs. The horizontal lines are a problem with some CRT-Monitors and low resolutions (but this should happen in any old game then).

You can also write in English (as mentioned in the Board Rules)
940  Modifications / Maps / Re: Trading Post in Multiplayer on: October 07, 2008, 05:31:20 PM
The description is now available in the Dark Omen Developer Blog. Have fun Wink
941  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament on: October 06, 2008, 08:48:40 PM
Videos are online:

First Round:
Bananass

djlebomb

zerg

Looser Round:
djlebomb

olly

942  Modifications / Maps / Re: Trading Post in Multiplayer on: October 05, 2008, 09:54:03 PM
That would be grat Ghabry! that said, you don't have any video of your Pistoliers taking down my entire army of Orcs hahaha,  Wink hope we meet in the battlefield soon, bye
I'll upload the videos of the tournament as soon as my Internet connection works properly (have some problems to get a stable i-net connection during the week))
943  Modifications / Maps / Re: Trading Post in Multiplayer on: October 05, 2008, 01:18:23 AM
Well indeed this are great news, but, how you do that?
I'll post a detailled description in the next days how I did this (just one quick note: I modified the BTB-File).
Maybe together with the patched btb files, but this could also take longer ^^
944  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament on: September 27, 2008, 09:16:26 PM
Great job Cholio Smiley. You're now the Master of the 3k/10 Ruleset Cheesy

I'll try to upload some videos during the next week ^^. So look in this thread later if you want to view them Wink.

Maybe we can do such a tournament later once again.
945  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament on: September 26, 2008, 11:27:52 PM
Correct Cholio, UTC = GMT (Americans prefer UTC imo ^^). So the tournament starts at 18 pm UTC +1.

Expect a hard fight (against me Wink)
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 66