April 27, 2024, 03:35:39 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 149
1756  The Remake Project / OMG WARTBED / Re: What's being worked on at the moment? on: April 03, 2010, 11:14:11 PM
The new Map viewer is really nice to use and has proved very usefull, when im previewing some of my early custom mod maps.

Thnx again!

Smiley

1757  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: 1000 Posts on: April 03, 2010, 11:10:53 PM
Nice 1!

Smiley
1758  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: THIS IS MY ARMOUR PROJECT on: April 03, 2010, 11:10:27 PM
jj

Smiley
1759  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament March 2010 on: April 01, 2010, 08:46:42 PM
Cool stuff and what a good battle we had

vs. olly:
Dark Omen (Mar 2010) Qualification vs. olly (1)DQ | by Aeva

My Spiders were on a mission to locate and destroy your Lobber.

Smiley

1760  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: THIS IS MY ARMOUR PROJECT on: April 01, 2010, 01:12:22 AM
LOL, u should finish the Space Marine suit, its quite good!

(Don't worry you'll grow into it, one day)

jj

Smiley

1761  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: THIS IS MY ARMOUR PROJECT on: April 01, 2010, 01:05:24 AM
"The Brave Warrior, resting after battle!"

jj

Will your Space Marine suit be made from Kevlar as well?

Smiley

1762  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament March 2010 on: March 31, 2010, 07:30:26 PM
Good Game and nice zoom action. The overlay is a great addition.

Smiley

1763  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Expanded Armybook on: March 31, 2010, 02:21:00 AM
Very Cool and Detailed!

Smiley
1764  Modifications / Troops / Re: Which are the real Black Grail Knights? on: March 30, 2010, 08:02:08 PM
Wicked!

Smiley
1765  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Public Beta Thread on: March 30, 2010, 07:54:01 PM
Dark Omen Expanded is the greatest major sprite project ever to happen to Dark Omen! The combined efforts of Grend and Mormacili are absolutely stunning and having played Beta versions I was in total awe. By introducing new Races to Dark Omen, they have also produced new Banners for the new characters but have balanced the armies very well. All my Beta matches appeared very fair and watching a Dwarf Slayer killing a Hydra was a dream come true.

On behalf of the Dark Omen Community we beg you to continue, as this year will soon see new Units fighting on new Maps to allow a Total Remake Mod. Imagine our Promo movie of your new Races fighting on new landscapes and scenary -more than enough to attract veteran and new members alike.

I will certainly Vote to play this in our Tournaments.

Smiley

1766  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament March 2010 on: March 29, 2010, 05:29:51 PM
I mentioned after the Tournament, the possibility of having Winner's Armies available for download. This would allow all new members to quickly use a winning army build for each of our Rulesets, until they get time to read and learn each of our amazing Rulesets.

Thoughts please......

Smiley

1767  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: March 29, 2010, 01:41:52 AM
I love GameRanger since it worked for me when we first tested it and Normal Hamahci and Forcebindip and Router Ip have also worked for me successfully but unfortunately gameranger didn't for Bembelimen v Ghabry.

I hear what you are saying about how GameRanger allowed you to play Ghabry, after Normal and Forcebindip didn't work but Dark Omen Connection issues have no logic.

Please consider-

1) I could connect to you and your bro fine, using Normal Hamachi way. Even though u were both in a cyber cafe and could not access Control Panel for Firewall or to promote hamachi in network Connections and didn't open your hamachi ports. (Unable to do step 1 and 2 of Guide)

2) After years of only being able to play Ghabry using his Public Router Ip and never hamachi - it also stopped working yesterday and i had to use Forcebindip for him to see me after i joined his game, very strange.

3) This is the first time yourself and your brother have had problems connecting - since yourself and all other players have followed fix guide(tried and tested over many years on many new players) and no one else has ever needed gameranger, including you and your bro when playing at home and not in a cyber cafe.

Therefore the only way to advise using gameranger before Fix Guide is if we all use it on next tournament instead of hamachi and Router IP to test.(Not a good idea to enter a tournament without first testing Cyber Cafe, especailly when 2 of u in tournament).

Having spent many years meeting many many new members, from around the world on hamachi and fixing all connection problems, this is what i do....

1) I ask them to host a game with out even mentioning the Fix Guide.

2) If I can't see or join their game I use Forcebindip and that works.

We play a few matches and then i mention to read the guide and if any other players have trouble connecting to them, to advise them to use Forcebindip to Join as it is highly likely the new player still has their Firewall or Anti Virus still running and haven't allowed or disabled them. Step 1

Step 2 advises opening hamachi ports as very quick and easy to do and thats all most new players ever need to do and I am actually being proactive by making them do step 1 and 2 since it prevents many future problems when they play fans like yourself.

The proof of how successfull the guide has been for all these years with loads of new global players, is that until yesterday you were one of the only players to take my Guides advise and try Gameranger as an alternative, after trying the Fixes (which you were unable to do because of being in a cyber cafe but could have still opened hamachi ports).

http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/ultimate-multiplayer-connection-fixes-t110.0.html

When I find that suddenly all new players can no longer play using hamachi and Forcebindip and even after doing all simple fixes and trying Router IP and GameRanger is only way then i will promote it more, so we should all try gameranger in mid week tournament and see if it has improved.

ps I LoVE GAMERANGER as well as all other Fixes- since hamachi is restricted to 16 plyrs max and whilst hosting a Dark Omen game in Gameranger all other players,(playing different games like Counter Strike etc..) can see a Dark Omen game being hosted = good advertising we still play.

Smiley

*Dark Omen Connection Problems have no Logic, since 2 players that can't play each other can play all other players fine- So the only successfull solution is to be patient and both follow guide Fixes and test after each one and then try the  suggested Alternatives*

1768  The Remake Project / OMG WARTBED / Re: What's being worked on at the moment? on: March 28, 2010, 07:29:41 PM
I'll look forward to testing this latest version out, sounds wicked!

Smiley

1769  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament March 2010 on: March 27, 2010, 11:42:45 PM
Congratulations to Wkurwiony and well done to Flak and Avalet, thnx to all for participating.

As we know there is no logic behind Dark Omen Multiplayer Connections, as 2 players that can not play each other, can actually both play all other players. However, all Tournament Players must be familar with the Multiplayer Connection Fix Guide (6 steps and the Alternatives) as we always get it to work and the more familar players are with the guide then the faster they can resolve their issues. Until both players confirm that they have done all steps and taken turns to host and join with each other, then they can try the alternatives like gameranger and their Public Router Ips.

http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/ultimate-multiplayer-connection-fixes-t110.0.html

http://forum.dark-omen.org/multiplayer/gameranger-a-new-place-to-play-dark-omen-online-t157.0.html

I look forward to some Great tournament battle vids!

Smiley
1770  The Remake Project / OMG WARTBED / Re: What's being worked on at the moment? on: March 26, 2010, 11:48:25 PM
Fantastic! I will look forward to replacing the All Maps pictures with your Map Viewer ones, as yours will be much better.

http://forum.dark-omen.org/maps/all-maps-t155.0.html

Also since work has begun on creating our first Custom Mod Maps, previewing them will be alot easier.

Thanks bro,

Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 149