May 17, 2024, 10:51:16 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33
91  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Avatars for members on: June 09, 2010, 11:48:45 AM
well you seem to be rather pedantic, i.e. using structurized and difficuilt constructed sentences so it seems to be little, hm.. let,s say... "elfish"... Cheesy

Let the battle commence!
* Mikademus sits down with crisps and soft drinks
92  Modifications / Troops / Re: Init and Init modifiers on: May 30, 2010, 06:19:49 PM
Aah, I see! Ok, good--and strange--find!
93  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: hi there my new job for the future on: May 30, 2010, 05:03:44 PM
That would indeed be a good sprite set! Good initiative!
94  Modifications / Troops / Re: Init and Init modifiers on: May 30, 2010, 05:01:56 PM
Also of note:  The leader unit is immune to damage whilst he has remaining squad members.  Any damage to him is not passed on - ie its lost.

That is called the "Look out, Sir!"-rule. Basically, it is thought that rank and file troopers always throw themselves in the way of any danger to their beloved captain.
95  Modifications / Campaigns / Collecting the custom campaign into packs on: May 30, 2010, 04:59:59 PM
So we have a few campaigns now. Should we collect them into a campaign pack for easy download and support?
96  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Real-time Tactics games of interest on: May 30, 2010, 04:58:50 PM
isnt this thread should be about RTT games rather than RTS ?

Yeah, I've already split off a few discussions into their own threads. I do that either when necessary or when and if I feel an sudden urge for housekeeping. Cool
97  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: StarCraft2 on: May 30, 2010, 04:55:13 PM
I`m in Diamond in 1v1 atm, and my apm lies at an average of 80 atm. So there has been some improvement Smiley

Diamond at 80 atm? I thought that the average atm would be higher, since that's the top tier under pro.
98  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: my body after last sunday fight on: May 30, 2010, 04:53:49 PM
This thread is scary... Shocked
99  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: As promised to Bembelimen, pig pics on: May 30, 2010, 04:53:09 PM
The beauty of life!

Also, I had no idea you were so into sow genitalia!
100  The Remake Project / OMG WARTBED / Re: What's being worked on at the moment? on: May 30, 2010, 04:46:09 PM
Thanks mate Smiley I want to push by this traverse, then things will get rolling again.
101  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Wolfire - Humble Indie Bundle on: May 13, 2010, 01:00:13 PM
As the bundle has made over 1 Million they have released all the source code for the various games as a nice bonus.

Not for World of Goo, though.
102  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: YouTube random videos on: May 12, 2010, 09:16:48 PM
I see you were using Swedish weapons there! Smiley
103  The Remake Project / OMG WARTBED / Re: What's being worked on at the moment? on: May 10, 2010, 09:30:09 PM
Wow. Three weeks it took! Now the problem is solved. A friendly guy from another forum I hang out at helped me, and I managed to solve it. The OGRE code was buggy, and no-one at the OGRE community helped me whatsoever, so I am little pissed with them right now. I actually got one answer, basically saying "it was a difficult problem, so nobody want to help".

Anyway, now that that is taken care of I can get back on track. Expect more regular updates again. Also, expect me in the channel again, since I have intentionally stayed away so as not to get sidetracked or vent my frustration on you guys!
104  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: YouTube random videos on: May 10, 2010, 09:08:28 PM
And a song for Mika: Write in C
Write in C

Saved to favourites on my YouTube channel Smiley

Zelda commercialLQ | LQ+ | HQ | by Aeva
105  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: As promised to Bembelimen, pig pics on: May 10, 2010, 08:59:42 PM
Have u ever recreated Rome Total war by covering the pigs' back in Tar and setting them on fire, so they run and scare the enemy elephants?

Squeal Like a Pig Boy...

Smiley

This is the best post you've ever written! I love you!  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 33