March 19, 2024, 07:00:53 AM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Real-time Tactics games of interest  (Read 35497 times)
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2010, 10:47:28 PM »

I played it last year and was really impressed by their massive Battle grounds.

Very inspiring stuff.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Jeronimo
Night Goblin Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2010, 05:38:32 PM »

I was watching this video... who wants to play Dawn of War Soulstorm? Smiley
Lets get into this madness! As usual... connect at Game-Ranger: alavet, lordbraprus, me already have this.

Dawn of War Insane Soulstorm Battle [Imperial Guard Invasion Operation Failed] Part 1LQ | LQ+ | HQ | HQ+ | by Aeva
olor
Night Goblin Archer

The one who can say - Hi Im back again.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2010, 10:31:08 AM »

I would play SS but unfortanely I have this on the broken disk :p
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2010, 12:56:14 PM »

PM me any1 interested of getting SS with sutff

i have it installed and working with all raes with latest patch 1.2

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Jeronimo
Night Goblin Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2010, 11:32:08 PM »

This video is less "massive" than the previous.. it shows 2 vs 2 online game, you see how they chat each other and also spam weak units at first, then tech up, and players here have nice gameplay level.
I was trying to find a "between huamns video" without those background music... anyway, enjoy battle.

Tau+Chaos vs Eldar+DELQ | HQ | by Aeva
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2010, 01:43:01 PM »

isnt this thread should be about RTT games rather than RTS ?
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2010, 06:36:41 AM »

OT: it seems they play at superfast game or mayeb without lags (or perhars my dow lags much?) i have much slwoer game or at least it feels like...mayeb its a replay?

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Nitrox
Skeleton Archer

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2010, 02:32:24 PM »

Someone got registry key for medieval 2? I'm got it on disk but i'm borrowed MTW 2 to my friend, got format and bah i dont get a registry keys ... I'm dont want a cd-key cause i'm got original, i'm just need the registry keys for it...
Nitrox
Skeleton Archer

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2010, 05:31:12 PM »

Ok nvm got it from friend ;]
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2010, 04:58:50 PM »

isnt this thread should be about RTT games rather than RTS ?

Yeah, I've already split off a few discussions into their own threads. I do that either when necessary or when and if I feel an sudden urge for housekeeping. Cool

Jaroslav80
Giant Spider

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2020, 04:48:13 PM »

Three good remade/modded RTS games.

Praetorians (2003 Pyro Studios) - especially with Mod Complex (imperial mod 4.1, 5.0) still live community of players on GameRanger.

Z (1996, Bitmap Brothers) - especially ZOD Engine (2011) open source remake and it's branch ZED Online (2019 beta). There is still alive community of MP players around Nighsoft server.

Ultimate General Gettysburg (2014) - brand new game made in Unity. Includes morale of regiments, smart AI of opponent and also players units, low hardware requirements. There is also sequel Ultimate General: Civil War but the sequel is without multiplayer.

--------

I like also the Warcraft 1 and 2 open source remakes Wargus and War1gus.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2020, 07:57:43 AM »

You list some great classic games and glad to hear there are still fans playing them.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Jaroslav80
Giant Spider

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2021, 08:09:19 AM »

I found game which brings at least some atmosphere from playing Warhammer. Really interesting indie game, which grown up into trillogy.

Kingdom: Classic
Kingdom: New Lands
Kingdom: Two Crowns

Kingdom: Classic is free-to play game on STEAM. Every STEAM user can download and play it. It includes all the important features of the game and let consider it one of higher difficulty levels of the later games. I liked it very much, so later I bought Kingdom: New Lands in GOG and Kingdom: Two Crowns in STEAM. I don't regred any of that and also children likes all three games a lot.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2021, 10:47:29 PM »

Sounds good, will try it out thanks Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: