May 02, 2024, 12:18:14 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
61  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February on: March 01, 2009, 08:18:31 AM
:'<

Just back from my rush (and with 2 nights sleepless =_= ). It seems to work perfectly but I miss you. Huh?
62  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February on: February 27, 2009, 09:12:51 PM
Damn, I didn't find any players for my official armies D:

Tomorrow's gonna be hard.
63  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February on: February 27, 2009, 05:54:46 PM
I'm against Ghab, Chinnico and ?
Can"t read if it's Kuja or Flak :p
64  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: How did you come to play Dark Omen on: February 25, 2009, 08:47:20 PM
The Horned Rat. Smiley

(a long, long time ago)
65  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February on: February 24, 2009, 01:33:26 PM
The "3xarchers rule" is not in the tournament (otherwise I would cry'n'whine a lot more).
66  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February on: February 23, 2009, 11:04:27 PM
I don't see why we should put a limit to the "archer units".
I lost some battles with my crossbow, and I don't see what is unfair in an army of 2x arrez boys and 2x goblins archers.
67  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Battle pictures on: February 23, 2009, 12:50:51 AM
Me against MadMax

Thou Shall Fear my Ghouls, Great-Teeth.
68  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Space Crusade WH40K on: February 20, 2009, 05:50:59 PM
Space Crusade and Space Hulk are 2 different games.

Space Crusade is the little brother of 'Hulk, with much simplier rules.
69  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: How to beat the last battle (Black Pyramid). on: February 20, 2009, 05:50:08 PM
Why do you say that runefang seems to do half damages and not double?
Have you seen this problem with empirical experiences?
Yes.

Concerning the tank, what do you mean exactly?
And can he charge, crushing enemies, like this is written in the notice?
Yes.

Btw, saying elves are bad archer is bullshit. : O
70  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / How to beat the last battle (Black Pyramid). on: February 19, 2009, 07:37:16 PM
Yay.
That's easy.

Troops selection :
Ice Mage with the wand and the book if possible (but it's hard to have this guy level 2).
Crossbowmen with Ptolos.
Morgan and his calvalery.
And anything you want. Elf bowmen and the canon make it easier, the steam tank too. Don't forget plenty of canon fodder. x)

First, don't move. Don't. Move. Ever.
You'll have to destroy the first regiments (skeletons bowmen, that's all). => Ptolos + Ice shield
Soon, you'll see a few mummies regiments.
That was easy.

Then, wipe the two standing mummies regiments standing at the center. The crossbowmen can do it alone. They'll not move if you're far enough.

The necromancer should be dead at this time.

Next, look at the map, you'll find 3 catapults (I assume there is no Hand nor Black Grail, eh Wink ).
If you destroy one of the right, the dread King will charge, with all the mummies (4 regiments)... Don't do it ofc, these mummies are level 4.
If you destry the one of the left, the Dread King will charge alone. Better, but still not easy.

Take your IceMage... And 'tornado' the Dread King. He has a magic protection, but you can heard him when he's hurted. And yes, you can kill him with that. The tornadoes can cross the map, ehe.

Then, kill the remaining skel' archers with tornado, and when there is nothing left, apart of the catapults, finish the job (the catapults have a somewhat short range) and charge with everything against the mummies.
71  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February on: February 19, 2009, 05:42:12 AM
LvL 2 mage+Book of Ashur+Wand of Jet? How do you wanna stop them?
As always. I'm gonna impale them with my crossbow ! Ah  Grin
72  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Real-time Tactics games of interest on: February 19, 2009, 12:35:47 AM
I played all the Close Combat serie (WW2 game). 'Was good.

The 3 is the best, playing russians ; and you will learn how to flank Tigers in Stalingrad with your poor, poor infantery to get a little tiny chance to damage these monsters Tongue
73  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February on: February 18, 2009, 03:58:21 PM
since more points are availiable should we consider allowing level 2 mages to be used with the cost of the mage doubled
for level 2. so Firemage level 1 cost 2 and level 2 cost 4
That's sound okay for me.
74  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Introduction:0 on: February 17, 2009, 04:39:25 PM
Another soul taken by the Mighty Great Stealer, Bembelimen himself !
75  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Website Related / Re: Quotes - spelling errors on: February 17, 2009, 04:38:02 PM
Hi guys what's going on her------ ?

*run run run far away* :Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8