April 26, 2024, 10:19:14 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
106  Modifications / Troops / Maybe we should add new regiments. on: February 02, 2009, 01:24:04 PM
Comrrrrrades,
There is something I don't like in the army building : we can't choose the size of a regiment.
We could mod a little the game files.
For each "regular" regiment (not the mages, catapults etc), we can add two new versions : half (/2 and -1) and extended (x1.5 and + 1).

For example, for a regiment of 20 dudes, at the price of (500 coins and 2 points) :
- Half version : 10 guys (250/1)
- Regular version : 20 guys (500/2)
- Extended version : 30 guys (750/3)

What do you think ? Builds could become more flexible (nobody uses cavalery, since their price is too much for 3k/10 battles ; a few knights could be useful to hunt THESE DAMN MAGOS).

107  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Website Related / Re: A translation ? on: February 01, 2009, 08:09:42 PM
I will... if you can give me an estimation of the work.

How many pages ? Tongue
I see the homepage, the wiki, that's "all" ?
108  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February on: February 01, 2009, 08:07:42 PM
Me me me !
109  Warhammer Dark Omen / Empire Tactics / Countess guards Vs Greatswords. on: February 01, 2009, 04:13:04 PM
Greetings gentlemen,
Since the tournament rules say you have to use the 3 races, you all play the Empires sometimes.
When you're looking for some canon fodders, you find two units with a cost of 1 point :
- The Greatswords
- The Countess's Guards (Hallebarders, minus the typos Tongue )

They are the same :
- 16 dudes in the regiment
- 1 point of armor
- same price
- same stats

But I took a look to my Horned Rat book. It says that there is a difference from their weapons :
- Greatsword : +2 in strength, only for the charge
- Hallebard : +1 in strength

I dunno if these rules are the same for Dark-Omen, but it can help you to choose.
If you're agressive -> greatswords, if you like to sit with your canon and bowmen -> hallebarders.

Wink
110  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Website Related / A translation ? on: February 01, 2009, 04:05:43 PM
I noticed the website is available in three langages.

Maybe I should help ? I'm far from having a fluent English ( :Smiley ), but at least I'm good in French (which is not obvious, even for a French dude, trust me). But it looks I'm the only French so I dunno if it can be useful.

What do you think ?
111  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January on: February 01, 2009, 04:00:24 PM
Allright, I understand now...

I just found an email in my junk directory which said "move your ass, it's 5 PM motherfucker".

Sad

Next time, I will stand, and win Tongue
112  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January on: January 31, 2009, 08:35:25 PM
Yep...

\o/

Aha, look at these pathetic bowmen ! I've learned you how to fight : with your BARE HANDS

Grin
113  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Battle pictures on: January 31, 2009, 02:47:49 AM
Me (Human) vs Baggie (Undead)

We can see a proud sacrfice by my hallbarders, to slow the evil undead.
All my artillery is running to the hill.

The battle ended with the charge of 4 wrights against the hill... But arrows and bolts were stronger.
114  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January on: January 31, 2009, 02:15:55 AM
Ooh, Kypper, you're in the Developer's Group Smiley

It will be a pleasure doing bloody business with you!
Bloody business ? Are you kidding me ?

My favs are the undeads, it's gonna be bones and ashes instead !
115  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January on: January 31, 2009, 01:30:57 AM
Hi o/

I would like to participate lose against you.  :Smiley
116  Warhammer Dark Omen / Undead Armybuilds / [3k/10] Ghouls need love. on: January 31, 2009, 01:19:31 AM
Greetings.

Let's analyze a little my first army.

Necromancer Level 1 with the book of Ashur (2+1)
Warrior skeletons 1 (2)
Warrior skeletons 2 (2)
Ghouls 1 (1)
Ghouls 2 (1)
Ghouls 3 (1)

How to use :
Move forward the skeletons. Since they are fearless, they will work like a wall of bone. They HAVE to block the dreadful ennemies, like this ***** scorpions.
Then come the ghouls. They're cheap, but powerful (2 attacks !) and though. Use them with the skeletons to protect if they have to flee.
Play with the necromancer if everything else is already fighting.

Btw this army lost every battle until now. Sad
117  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Which Country (/Continent) has most memebers on: January 31, 2009, 12:44:59 AM
France, Paris.

tadaaa~
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]