May 02, 2024, 01:06:44 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
46  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Which Country (/Continent) has most memebers on: June 02, 2009, 10:01:14 PM
Belgium. Great.

The French&Co Invasion has begun. Grin
47  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Giant on: May 30, 2009, 09:54:30 AM
Is the giant bigger than the treeman?  Wink
It should be like 2 times bigger Tongue
48  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament May on: May 30, 2009, 09:52:30 AM
And don't forget to record the games ! Tongue
49  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Giant on: May 29, 2009, 04:59:17 PM
Giants are mercenaries, all the armies (even the undead !) can hire them. Wink
50  Modifications / Troops / Re: Skeleton Unbreakability test on: May 27, 2009, 02:43:02 PM
Is all this in addition to the push-back rule (which isn't implemented in Dark Omen)?
Na, your "push-back" is the difference of the result.
It should be something like :
+1 for each kill
+1 if you outnumber the opponent
+1 if you charge the flank
+2 if your charge the rear
+1 for each rank in your unit
+1 if your "higher" (hill) than the opponent

'Should be something like that, from my experience of DO and the fantasy game.

For the living boys, each point of difference is a point less for the leadership.
So if your hallbermen lose the figth by 3, they have have to test on (7-3)=4 with 2 dice.
84% to flee. Tongue
51  Modifications / Troops / Re: Skeleton Unbreakability test on: May 26, 2009, 06:55:53 PM
That's just Warh rules Tongue

Okay, I'll give you an example.
4 swordmen are fighting against 6 skeletons.
Swordmen strikes first because, eh, they are faster. They have a WS of 4, and the skeletons a WS of 2. According to the charts, the swordmen have 4 dice (one for each boy), and have to do 3+ to hit (1-2 => miss, 3-6 => in the head o/). They roll 1,3,6,6
3 hits ! Then they have to actually hurt (4+ for each hit), and then the armor (must be a save of 5+, which means 1-4=> a dead 5-6=>that was my shield noob).
Well, the swordmen are lucky and killed 3 skeletons.
Then the remaining skeletons strike. A WS2, the opponent have a WS of 4, so it's 4+, which is worst than the previous 3+. Well, they still kill one guy.
At the end of the round, we must see who's winning the fight.
The swordmen has something like 3 points (one for each kill), the skeletons 2 (1 kill, and they outnumber the hummies). The skeletons lose the fight by one. If they was living, theu should test to see a fleeing. But they're not, and they lose an additionnal skel (3-2=1 which is the difference of the 2 fight results).
At least, that's how works Warhammer. That should be almost rhe same thing in DO.

If you still don't understand :
- learn French and my explanations will be a lot easier to understand :p
- learn the rules of Warhammer
- don't give a ***** Grin and let me lose with my overrated skeletons Huh?
52  Modifications / Troops / Re: Skeleton Unbreakability test on: May 26, 2009, 02:45:05 PM
Nice job brothers !

But I see a mistake :
WS4 (they stop the enemy getting the hit bonus)
Wrong. To be hit on 5+, you must have twice the WS, +1.

Skels WS2 : attack, defense
Vs WS1 : 3+, 4+ (the zombies should have WS1 but since DO is an old version of Warhammer...)
Vs WS2 : 4+, 4+
Vs WS3 : 4+, 3+ (that's why humies can kill easily my dear legions Sad )
Vs WS4 : 4+, 3+ (swordmen are worst warriors than halberdmen against the skeletons, same chance to hit, but it's harder to hurt)
Vs WS5 : 5+, 3+ (hard time to hit Sad )

53  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Druchii Stuff on: May 26, 2009, 02:29:32 PM
Cool ! But, where are the bones, the flesh, the living dead and corpses ? :Smiley
54  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Some stuff I made today on: May 22, 2009, 02:54:51 PM
TGA files, right ?
Maybe you should try to add "transparent pixels" to the left of your banners. Tongue
55  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Table Top Rule Books -on Ebay on: May 22, 2009, 02:29:16 AM
Ah Tongue Nice stuff.
I have a lot of Warhammer stuff in my room too Tongue Mostly... Undead. Grin
56  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Game Chat Room on: May 20, 2009, 12:10:48 PM
maybe Flak had soem reasons on that? (lol, its just a joke)
btw, Kypper, i see yoru activity at forum but never played with you (i guess) and u dont participate in conquest. may you advice why Smiley
I have no free time... Maybe in 50 days... Tongue

Otherwise I would lead my armies of skeletons !
57  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Game Chat Room on: May 19, 2009, 11:09:29 PM
I won with drow 4 of 5 battles agains Flak, so no I don't think, that they suck.
Maybe the problem is not drows but F-...

Well well well, Tongue that was just a j-------

*aaaaaaargh!*
58  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Orc Boar Charriot -Beta on: May 17, 2009, 11:09:14 PM
v ncie; although i think u need to change colour of boars cause now they seems too dark, esp. at night maps
Nah.
Metal Gear Boars are in da place, brother.
59  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: Orc Boar Charriot -Beta on: May 15, 2009, 11:05:09 AM
*ghost*
You should remove the riders of the boars, dear Olly Smiley
*back to the shadows*
60  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament May on: April 28, 2009, 02:52:43 AM
Damn, these new rules look sexy Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8