March 29, 2024, 02:51:03 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
16  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: Discussion "How to act in multiplayer" on: August 26, 2009, 02:57:28 PM
wouldnt using things like ?? !! $$   just cause way more confusion then it would solve?

typing things like rdy,gg and lol are globaly accepted everyone knows em and they work(they are alrdy made short to be able to type easely ingame)chaning em would sort of be like...americans changing their language because they want to be different and feel it would be better for people speak american(new language they would make)instead of english since they they dont live in england and want to reinforce an american feeling of community....hope im still making sense Smiley

by the way the best manner of making communications ingame easier is by putting up a voice chat server(ventrilo,teamspeak,...)
I... totally disagree. "rdy" is a ugly version of a word, as a Grammarnazi I cannot allow this, and not everybody here has a fluent English (not me at least). :-°
17  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Music on: August 21, 2009, 03:15:45 PM
Check out their album covers:
Well... Since they're official art... The first one is the cover for Rogue Trader, the first edition of 40k :
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lpL870wV2A4/RiPlvygVRyI/AAAAAAAAAwA/WKNQIlyW_aQ/s400/Rogue_trader.jpg

And the other one should be an art from Heroquest... Or advanded heroquest...
18  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: How to beat the last battle (Black Pyramid). on: August 14, 2009, 11:34:19 PM

'Wanna an ice cream, my Lord ? Tongue
19  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest 2nd Game Chat Room on: August 04, 2009, 02:18:08 PM
I may be online during the three last weeks of this month.
How long is Conquest ?
20  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: 5000/15 on: August 02, 2009, 06:32:10 PM
Yep, the screaming skull has the shorter range of all ballistic weapons, and the poorer accuracy (but a direct hit is devastating Tongue )
21  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament August on: July 28, 2009, 03:06:20 AM
Me me me !
22  Warhammer Dark Omen / Empire Armybuilds / Re: July Tournament - Empire Armies on: July 26, 2009, 04:45:19 PM
as for you army (if you dont mind some criticism) i think there is too much of crosbowmen, because on the later stages of battle they will be useless a lot, since all canon feed will be engaged in battle as well as dwarves and you will be unable to shoot over them. maybe 1-2 regiments of xbow men will be able to shoot carefully but not 3 at all. also so many archers is kinda hard to control, so you need fast arms and nerves.
If I could, I would take 4 regiments of crossbows. These guys are amazing, really. Wink
Cheaper than the elves, and not bad at killing dudes.

Well, mortars and knights are another problem...  Huh?
23  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament July on: July 25, 2009, 09:32:16 PM
Heya.
My army : http://forum.dark-omen.org/empire-armybuilds/kypper-julys-campaign-9k30-t454.0.html
If you wonder why I didn't take the other races, that's because they used 13 and 15 regiments each, and there is a limit of 10 to deploy. Sadly, I can't make big armies in 9k. I prefer the smaller ruleset.

The BGK of Olly will do a front charge, I'll counter charge with everything (50 higly trained dwarves wih 6 magic objects !), and... I will kill 2 knights. Losing all my regiments. Not very funny... Embarrassed

The two fights with Freak were almost the same but very very close. 2 lobbers/mortars, killing dozen (and even more) of my men, but they slowly marched ! (*****. THE. DWARVES. >_< ) and did a good job. But they were outnumbered. Embarrassed

Battles with Jeronimo were a lot easier, I used the "dragoon walk" (from Starcraft) with my crossbows to kill very quickly his mortar. Then I just had to chop some heads... :p
His firemage killed 78 of my men, damn meteor !
24  Warhammer Dark Omen / Empire Armybuilds / July Tournament - Empire Armies on: July 25, 2009, 09:19:24 PM
Heya heya heya.

Since magic is for pussies and mortars are for cowards, here we go, the real army of the real men :

Shooting part : 10 points

Crossbow men 1
Crossbow men 2
Crossbow men 3
Stupid bowmen

Cannon fodder : 3 points
Victims 1
Victims 2
Victims 3

Dwarves : 14 points
Dwarves 1 (LEVEL 2)
Dwarves 2 (LEVEL 2)
Dwarves 3 (LEVEL 2)
With banner of defiance, banner of arcane, shield magic-eater, Ptolos, enchanted shield and potion of strength. 1 additionnal level of armor for one regiment.

Total : 27 points.

That just sucks hard. Upgraded and heavily weaponed dwarves cannot kill 3 BGK. :Smiley
And I'm not even talking about all the mortars/lobbers of my opponents... Forget the dwarves.
25  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: Tournament 9000/30 on: July 25, 2009, 04:30:26 PM
Wights                                             2/3/4 (level 2) +2 (level 3) +3

Wights are level 3 or 4, not 2. Tongue
26  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament July on: July 24, 2009, 06:21:50 PM
Tomorrow is gonna be hot <3
27  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament July on: July 23, 2009, 03:07:43 PM
Ja Ja Ja.
28  Modifications / Maps / Re: Warhammer Maps on: July 20, 2009, 06:48:32 AM
As a proud UD player, I have some maps of Sylvania somewhere... Tongue
29  The Remake Project / OMG WARTBED / Re: what is wartbed exactly? on: July 19, 2009, 10:49:43 PM
We should start collecting charitable donations to rent a (svn)server Cheesy
Nah, http://www.xp-dev.com/ is free.
30  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: Tournament 9000/30 on: July 19, 2009, 03:32:54 PM
Looks great. I'm gonna try a few lists... Tongue
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8