May 01, 2024, 06:34:59 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
136  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: How to beat the last battle (Black Pyramid). on: October 07, 2009, 04:50:08 AM
I was intrigued by the way of killing Dread King with Volodimir. Actually I've never taken him in the last battle at all, cause Luther was several levels more poweful at this moment.
Today I decided to try. And it went well  Smiley

Vova the KingDQ | by Aeva
137  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Making videos of DO on: October 03, 2009, 09:46:29 PM
It's not a codec problem for sure.
It's an issue of CamStudio capturing the screen. It's more complicated.

I think that guys with XP should try to record full screen (not fixed region).
The ones with Vista should install both fixes and try again.

My Windows 7 just cannot be that much different.
138  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Making videos of DO on: October 03, 2009, 05:39:57 PM
Ok, and do you have do_vista_fix and do_crashfix both installed?
139  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Making videos of DO on: October 03, 2009, 02:39:38 PM
No, Vista   Sad

A-a-and you have an alt-tab fix, don't you?
140  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: October 03, 2009, 02:14:44 AM
Hey guys, where can I read anything about Conquest?
Couldn't find it neither here nor in the wiki.
What are the rules, how should it be played, what patch needs to be installed (if required) etc. etc.
141  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: How to beat the last battle (Black Pyramid). on: October 03, 2009, 01:56:08 AM
The last time I played this battle, I smashed Dread-King with a Tank, hehe. That was funny. I didn't know that's possible.
He, of course, casted speels against the Tank, while they were heading each other, but I covered the tank with dispells vigorously by Luther.
142  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Making videos of DO on: October 03, 2009, 12:04:20 AM
Grend, do you have Windows XP?
143  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Making videos of DO on: October 02, 2009, 09:58:55 PM
Ok, I think I need to add one more thing to my primary tutorial.
It's about Vista Alt-tab fix. This probably is the clue to get rid of the flickering effect.
144  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Showcase on: October 02, 2009, 09:57:28 PM
Looks great!

[offtopic]btw, Grend, if you used CamStudio here, you can install Vista Fix (alt-tab one), this could get rid of the flickering. And xVid is better.[/offtopic]
145  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Making videos of DO on: October 01, 2009, 01:10:22 PM
Ok, Alavet. Let me think about it. And I'll try to get to chat in the evening.

And Ghabry what about you? Did you try CamStudio?
146  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Dark Omen Expanded on: September 30, 2009, 11:17:22 PM
Completely stunned.
Amazing work!
If this comes to life it'll be the happiest day of any Warhammer fan Smiley

And I'm so glad to see that you're doing it so close to the table game. Great!
Many many respects to you guys.
147  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Which Country (/Continent) has most members on: September 30, 2009, 11:02:24 PM
btw, I'm a great fan of «Top Gear» (if you know such a show), always watch it Smiley
(it's on BBC2).
It cultivated a love to England in me Smiley
148  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Making videos of DO on: September 30, 2009, 10:59:48 PM
Hey dudes, I would appreciate any feedback concerning the CamStudio stuff.
I'm not a pro in this soft, but I was nerding around and googled a bit, and made it work for me (fixed flickering issue, and sound record issue, and found a nice codec).
But anyone else could have some other problems which we could handle together.
149  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Which Country (/Continent) has most members on: September 30, 2009, 10:18:51 PM
Ukraine, Kharkiv.

Well, Olly, you're from England, that's cool Smiley
So you're the one here who makes everyone else feel embarrassed for his English, right Smiley
150  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Making videos of DO on: September 30, 2009, 09:18:35 PM
Ok Alavet, let's try to solve it.
I don't have Windows XP by the hand, and it's hard to test... but let's try.

Well I had the flickering issue too, while I was trying to capture the full screen. When I set the Fixed region it worked fine.
Did you set the Fixed region correctly? Please make sure.

Weird to hear about GOM. It plays correctly for me... (what a heck...).

And what happens when you choose the "Record sound from speakers"?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12