May 21, 2024, 12:37:30 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
106  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: armie book images on: November 30, 2009, 01:31:25 PM
Thanks)
Well this was at least 6 years ago. I think I can do better now (and in colour too), if I work hard.
Could you give me a task? Any one kind of troops for the beginning. I'll try.
107  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: armie book images on: November 30, 2009, 02:09:40 AM
Thanks, Olly Smiley
Some are better, some are worse.
108  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: armie book images on: November 30, 2009, 01:11:30 AM
lordbraprus, very good job there  Smiley

This idea of the extended DO is so great, that I would like to take part in it.
A loooong time ago, when I was at school, I used to draw graphical pictures on fantasy theme.
Several of them have been scanned (unfortunately the quality leaves a lot to desire):

Some are quite sadistic I have to say)
And I was an orc-fan at those times Wink

So if you don't mind, I could try create some drawings of any sort of troops.
109  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament November on: November 29, 2009, 08:48:10 PM
Thanks for the videos Ghabry Smiley
This time you're lightning fast)
110  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December on: November 29, 2009, 08:07:10 PM
I would like to play.
27th sounds good for me.
111  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: Wizzards have to make Suicide? on: November 29, 2009, 05:30:11 PM
Hm, strange discussion up here.
We all know very well that hit'n'run is a weapon of a truly mass destruction — yes, we all passed the final mission of the Campaign, and we all slayed tons and tons of mummies, plus skeletons and Dread King himself, basically using hit'n'run.
It's ok for the Campaign. But this can totally kill the whole interest in playing Multiplayer games.

What can we do to prevent players from using this «unfair» tactic?
First of all — I think that creators of the game have made all the conditions for this «bug». Yes, it's a conceptual «bug» and a huge one.
If creators of the game wanted to make the multiplayer fair, (except the correct costs of regiments of course, hehe), they would have to restrict the teleport (no teleport at all in multiplayer games), and the speed of Vampire. May be no Vampire at all too.

Don't say me, please, that if my 5-10 regiments are destroyed by a single Vampire who sneaks with teleport all over the map and runs faster than any horse can, that this is a disadvantage of my army. Cause this is bullshit.
Army can be either one that can fight other normal armies, or the one that is only created to hunt the hit'n'running Vampire, but in such a case it will probably suck against normal «regiment»-based army.

As for me, the the rule that forces the mage to go cc if he's only one left — the best practice. And it should be kept.

Let this be our own Warhammer Bushido, a code of noble behaviour.
112  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: FAIR OMEN (After 1º Tournament) on: November 29, 2009, 04:46:58 PM
After I played the November tournament, with 3k/10 system, I really think that I'll vote for FO as a format of the next one.
The battles from the FO-tournament were the most exciting and fun DO-games which I've ever seen.
3k/10 and 5k/10 are quite boring I have to say.
Don't know why. (Videos just proove it).
So I would really advise for the community to think about FO. And may be make some collaborative effort to make the system more perfect (although it was pretty much balanced already).
113  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament November on: November 29, 2009, 03:20:19 PM
How the hell does the wights flee and not fall dead as they flee? They are spose to die like zombies when routed

Hm, really? I've never seen wights die like zombies.
114  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament November on: November 29, 2009, 12:55:41 AM
Well done, Flak!

It was fun Smiley
I just regret that I made too many critical mistakes, plus I created a super-crappy undead army (you'll see that on my videos, which are already online by the way). I could have had chances Smiley

115  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament November on: November 26, 2009, 10:39:22 PM
By the way, where is the most precise table of points for 3k/10? Is the one in the wiki the most correct?
116  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament November on: November 26, 2009, 10:34:01 PM
Confirm
117  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament November on: November 25, 2009, 04:16:57 PM
I vote for 3000/10
118  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament October on: November 25, 2009, 03:00:26 PM
Thanks a lot Ghabry.
Good games.
119  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament November on: November 25, 2009, 02:58:49 PM
May I register? Smiley
This time I won't let you down.
And will make videos of each of my game.
120  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament October on: November 21, 2009, 02:22:31 PM
Hey, where are the videos? Seriously.
It's almost december here — and still nothing from october tournament.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12