April 18, 2024, 09:41:15 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: February 09, 2012, 10:21:52 PM
No, we're gonna end it!
Jus enter the GameRanger and find those you can fight with.
Me and Deadman will be available soon.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Need help with Blender on: January 22, 2012, 09:26:02 PM
Sure. As soon as I have something not so shameful to be shown, I'll post it here.
It will be a 3d terrain probably first.
Then I hope I'll be making progress, and will be updating the demo-app.

I'm currently having problems importing .3ds.
At the same time I'm thinking about pathfinding on 3d surface. That is very complicated problem as well.
3  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Need help with Blender on: January 22, 2012, 04:30:28 PM
Hey mate!
Thanks.
Actually I was working on a different thing. I was just creating a map from scratch. And wanted to put grass-texture on it.
Then I'm importing it into Flash.
But I couldn't make the texture, and it was killing me.
So I found a #blender IRC, and some guy helped me Smiley

But I'll still need somebody to brainstorm some problems.
Very difficult to work alone.
4  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Need help with Blender on: January 22, 2012, 01:54:45 PM
Guys, I need some help with Blender. This has something to do with Warhammer.

If anyone has any experience with it I would really really appreciate some help.
This is a piece of a very weird software. Every time I find a tutorial or an example and try to do the same — it just doesn't work for me.

If anyone could help me I would appreciate that a lot.

Curretly I cannot apply a texture to a mesh.
Spent the whole day googling — nothing helped...
I've cursed the entire world already Smiley

HELP
5  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: We'll change on: January 20, 2012, 04:34:16 PM
Olly, this new Map is just awesome Smiley
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: January 04, 2012, 09:22:13 PM
No videos of that?

I'm glad you guys are playing. Me and Deadman are going to join you soon.

7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 30, 2011, 09:36:09 PM
Very interesting, but isn't it too complicated? Smiley
But I like it.

Anyway it will trigger in very rare situation.

8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 30, 2011, 12:20:03 AM
Hey guys, want to notify that I might be off for a couple of days (a week may be) while it's holidays and stuff.
But will be back and will finish all my games.

9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 30, 2011, 12:04:38 AM
No problem, Olly, have fun Smiley

Dark, Hari, why don't you upload your videos?
10  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 29, 2011, 01:42:25 PM
Kilowic, I don't like your idea.
On a specific map with a specific army attack equals suicide.
This game already depends too much on dice, so why should we make it even more dice dependable?!
I wouldn't force anyone to attack against his will.

My solution would be:
The current draw rule is ok for me. I would just add this -- if two armies which already HAD a draw between them get into another drawish situation then both armies are eliminated and players get 1/2 points each, unless there's someone ballsy enough to attack.
Yesterday I made an "all or nothing" move and gods of war rewarded me Smiley
11  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 29, 2011, 01:33:14 AM
My last two games with Hari8.
The final one was the best I had during the tournament.

12  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 29, 2011, 01:28:24 AM
Hey Olly, r u sure you're going to play? Smiley
Tournament is going to its end soon, and you haven't even started yet.

We can eliminate you. And you'll participate in the next OT.
but you can still join us, if you really want.
13  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 29, 2011, 12:37:18 AM
It was Gutrippas! Smiley
My very favourite army!
14  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 27, 2011, 11:35:16 PM
Videos

↓↓↓
15  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 27, 2011, 10:02:32 PM
@Darkmancer, I would like to give my apologies for being sort of rude yesterday.
It was not right blaming you for the disbalance, because the ruleset and the revision of it before the start this is all our collective responsibility.
Those were emotions, sorry.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12