April 26, 2024, 04:16:21 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
31  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 24, 2011, 10:56:03 PM
More videos (let's hide it under spoiler, cause there's just too many videos coming in, and they slow down the page and take too much space)

32  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 24, 2011, 04:59:53 PM
And without Ghabry's bot I found it pretty uncomfortable to shuffle maps.
So I made this tiny public service for this.

Dark Omen Map Shuffler
33  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 24, 2011, 04:57:41 PM
More fresh games:

34  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 24, 2011, 12:44:11 PM
 Grin "The Tale of a Lost Vampire"

35  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 24, 2011, 12:03:08 AM
@Jeronimo, I just understood that my system of distributing points of a left player works only if he has played at least 1  game against each other opponent.
But in our case, we all started playing in pairs. You didn't play with half of the players registred.

That means that if you leave we count down the minimum played games by you against any opponent (3 games) — and that means that Kilowic and Hari8 are going to have a huge ungrounded advantage in the entire tournament over other players, since they (and Deadman) are the only one who played with you. Other players won't have the possibility to play with you anymore.
That means very unfair conditions.

That's why I would have to change the rules, and we'll have to neglect ALL points in all matches played with a left player. That's the only fair way. But this would be so bad to Kilowic, who I suppose deserved those points.

So I would really ask you to stay.

The tournament just started. There's still a LOT of games to play. And great chances for all for us to fight for the first place.
36  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 23, 2011, 10:04:51 PM
New videos, folks.

37  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 23, 2011, 10:03:58 PM
Jeronimo wait. Don't make such decisions in a hurry. Give it some time.

You're still in the lead!
Why would you leave the tourney now?
I know how DO may piss off... but.

I hope you'll change your mind...
38  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 23, 2011, 12:33:51 AM
Wow, you've played your entire duel-match. You and Jeronimo are hardcore!

4 points is good anyway. Hari8, you still have a lot of chances to fight for the first place.
39  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 22, 2011, 11:23:59 PM
Harold, I see you defeated Jeronimo's Boyz Smiley
Ahh, I wsh I could see this on video. I bet it was epic.
40  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 22, 2011, 11:06:54 PM
There's only one difference:
The first army has Fanatics in Goblin Troops.
The second has Fanatics in Goblin Archers.

So you can hide those fanatics in one of Goblins squad, without opponent knowing it)

Actually I have both Gutrippas, and we had no crash.
41  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 22, 2011, 10:56:07 PM
I havent't played it yet.

@Hari8, PLEASE, dont forget to fill in the scores!
It's very important. Before you forget.
And you have to eliminate those armies.

Upd. I see you're handling it allright Smiley
Good!

And I want to see more games:)
Guys, use CamStudio. It's free, and it works well!
It only needs about 5-10GB on disc to work.
Cause raw videos it capture are always about 1GB, even while it is 640x480  6-8 minutes avis...
But after I edit and compress those, they get to normal 75-100mb. Then I upload it on Youtube.
42  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 22, 2011, 10:34:48 PM
I really like the new changes!
Tank is so much fun, lol

I got some fresh videos for you, boyz.

First battle is the best for me. God bless Loren and all of its inhabitants! Smiley

43  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 22, 2011, 08:53:54 PM
Good, thank a lot Darkmancer!

!!! Everybody please update the army files!!!

All already played games remain in force, cause tha army contents did not change. It was only a tank bug.
44  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 22, 2011, 07:51:19 PM
And by the way — is anybody else recording videos of games, besides me?
45  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 22, 2011, 02:38:11 PM
You also increment your Total Score by 1.

I forgot to say the most important thing!
The one who gets the highest Total Score wins the tournament Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12