May 06, 2024, 08:47:01 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
46  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: EngRel error on: October 21, 2009, 05:03:11 PM
This is text screenshot hehe.
Original skreenshot all on the russian.

Edit:
Im replaced it (B306.CTL). Now i will try to play.

Edit2:
Now i have another clue. Error shows up only after enemy necro arrives. And, as im suspect only then he raising the zombies.
47  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: EngRel error on: October 21, 2009, 05:02:22 PM
Dark Omen: EngRel error. Programm error.

Ok - exit the programm.
Cancel - fix the problem. (ofc, it doesnt work)

[Ok]  [Cancel]

Its error message.
48  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / EngRel error on: October 21, 2009, 04:53:10 PM
Good evening.
I have an trouble here, my EngRel file seems to be in conflict with my current system. (or with what?)
Then im playing B3_06 mission (3rd chapter) and will cut all on my way to the top of the mountain game with 70% will show something about: EngRel error! bla bla bla. [Ok] [Cancel]
Sometimes i can reach the top of the mountain, but if i will loose, and forced to replay mission there is good chance to be kicked from game.
Im really enjoy my desktop, but its annoying to see it then you was winning in this mission.  Angry

Maybe i should fix EngRel or reinstal it? (i dont wanna to reinstall DO too much)
49  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Changing vampire status on: October 21, 2009, 10:36:40 AM
1) to change vampire stats from Mage to Standard warrior (kicking off his spells)
2) increase heads in Vamprie regiment up to 2-3

This is a joke, right?
50  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Battle pictures on: October 20, 2009, 09:03:30 PM
51  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: warhammer 40k chaos gate on: October 20, 2009, 02:47:06 PM
Imo Drag&Drop is user friendly enough Smiley

Heh, which DOsBox is this? I used that one with very hard interface. It something like: 1) boot disk & other things in DOS.
2) you must set settings in DOS!. (after my configuration it always sayed: disk boot not found! or somthing like that)
And it was really great to use D-fend, which is windows-adapted program.
52  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: warhammer 40k chaos gate on: October 20, 2009, 02:41:00 PM
...And there is D-fend utility, which has more friendly interface. So you better use DosBOX+Dfend. (if you really need to use it)
53  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: 3 Campaigns - Elf, Orc and Undead on: October 20, 2009, 11:14:05 AM
And yes, its easy to make treeman permament reqiment. (he can replace any reqiment in fact)
54  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: 3 Campaigns - Elf, Orc and Undead on: October 20, 2009, 11:11:32 AM
Hello, Lord Ludwig. Its good to see new member.
About campaign- it isnt too hard to change players reqiments (replacing enemy reqiments is a bit harder), so if you wanna vampire from 1st mission - its easy (you can make it by yourself actually).
55  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Pistoliers. About them. on: October 19, 2009, 06:42:01 PM
Hi all!
I always was confused with pistoliers reqiment. What do YOU think about them.
56  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest 2nd Game Chat Room on: October 18, 2009, 07:52:36 PM
What player gets then conquering neutral land?
Or its just like strategy spot to make 2 turns with army on it?
57  Multiplayer Campaign / Dark Omen Conquest / Re: Conquest Battleground on: October 18, 2009, 07:50:55 PM
Diplos: no changes.

Moves/actions/other nasty things:
UD3: defence.
UD4: moves from 1-1-B to 3-14-B.

58  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: New member on: October 18, 2009, 06:29:12 AM
Hi there Wkurwiony!
Feel free to send PM to me and ask for battles, also you can ask questions about multiplayer. 
59  Modifications / Campaigns / Orc Campaign on: October 16, 2009, 07:40:44 PM
Play with orcs for their survival:
Orcs are very close to extinction. (especially with their death rate, hehe).
You, great veteran Hork with your best mans must create new world - world of orcs.
Fight with great fury, create a big horde (if your henchmans will not die too fast, lol)

Enemies:
Empire. I will use updated version of my previous empire enemy.

Main character/reqiment:
Hork chieftain and his elite orcish warriors. 12/12 reqiment of orc boyz+ great leader with superior stats.

Whats special?
-You will have mage only in few missions (he replaced steam tank). But he will join you with 1800 exp points.
-Cavalry is very rare unit. (if compare to the original campaign)
-Really cowardly orcs, but they still can bite!

I think it cant take too much time. (1 week +/- some days)

(Hork~Mork)

[attachment=1]
60  Modifications / Troops / Re: Spells mechanics: what each spell doing excactly? on: October 16, 2009, 07:13:31 PM
spreading all his brain over the keyboard.

Cool.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10