May 11, 2024, 04:25:15 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
136  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / What means your NickName on: August 11, 2009, 04:31:33 PM
Its just interesting.
What means your nickname?

Sipax is formed by name one of the race in Star Control 2 game.
137  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: What other games are your favorite (old or new) on: August 10, 2009, 11:36:57 AM
Star Control-2 remix  (Urquan masters)  is very good game! For all the times!
Jagged Alliance 2 
X-COM 2 terror from the deep

138  Modifications / Tools / Re: Suggestions for new Wh32Edit version on: August 10, 2009, 06:27:57 AM
.... Undecided
I mean you may add a button "add reqiment", which gives you a list of Base Warhammer army.
139  Modifications / Tools / Re: Suggestions for new Wh32Edit version on: August 09, 2009, 06:40:57 PM
And-

BUG: in editor you can set extra armor of footman (any not mounted) unit to 4.
Which call a bug and will reset EA!
140  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Outlaw Morgan's Campaign on: August 09, 2009, 06:31:28 PM
Thanks! I will try to fix it.
And soon (i think week will be enough) enemy will be replaced by Empire units. Its ready by 20% now. When it will
ready, i will attach it.
141  Modifications / Tools / Re: Suggestions for new Wh32Edit version on: August 09, 2009, 05:46:53 PM
Wery good idea to make good things better!!!

I think it would be nice to see in new version:

1) New function, which can paste the original troops. For example - I want to make goblins with their true stats, and
I would able to load their from the new function.

2) Tips for the stats. If it possible.

3) Preview of the banner. (if possible)

4) Fixed  save function. **it sometimes DONT save the last change somehow. (i mean not SAVE AS function, only save)
142  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Outlaw Morgan's Campaign on: August 09, 2009, 02:44:05 PM
Outlaws Archers (Assassins) art

143  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Outlaw Morgan's Campaign on: August 08, 2009, 05:50:02 PM
Im already noticed, what they can be edited in the troop editor, but if make them ALL humans, they will not have any banner!!! So, they cant be charged or selected!

But, if make the leader (only him) SPRITE 'zombie' - all will work correctly. Im not sure, but the tupe of the revived unit must be Undead.

P.S.- i have no more questions Smiley  soon campaign will be completed fully.
But the Empires troops are far more stronger than skeletons, so it would be not too easy!
**its soo nice, what they are not cause fear XD
144  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Outlaw Morgan's Campaign on: August 08, 2009, 10:22:33 AM
I planed to replace the orc/undead enemies with empires requiments.
But how to remove the reviveable zombies in maps? Which files should be removed?
145  Modifications / Campaigns / Outlaw Morgan's Campaign on: August 07, 2009, 01:31:33 PM
This is campaign, which shows you - how it would be, if Morgan were Bandit leader, while the Dread King corupt's the world...

All your troops will be transfered to the outlaw army! Unique stats and apperience is quaranted.
This is not too hard campaign. Maybe not harder than original.

Special innovations:
1) You will receive the mage only after you enter the forest.
2) No steam tank!!! It makes unpossible to just Run Over the Dread king. Wink

P.S.- this is alternative campaign.
146  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Which Country (/Continent) has most members on: August 06, 2009, 02:01:58 PM
Russia--Kazan
147  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: New Goblin Campaign on: August 04, 2009, 05:24:37 PM
Just want to ask: is it is correct - I can buy the EA for my goblin shaman (which is very strange, he is the mage)
And second thing - if I buy it, is it will help? (will it do him more tough?)

PS- my English is very bad.  Undecided
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]