June 03, 2024, 01:55:55 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 93
106  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2011 on: January 27, 2011, 11:40:18 PM
One Day left to Confirm and Vote
107  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2011 on: January 26, 2011, 07:26:52 PM

Start Confirming and Voting
108  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: CyberDemon Diorama WIP on: January 25, 2011, 10:34:08 PM
I use to play a with home made figures made of play doug, and the object of the game is to smash the other players play doug figures, with the special powers you posses such as elbow crunch, karate crop, head bash and wall toss

ahh the days Smiley
109  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: My new armourrr and a fast guide :o on: January 22, 2011, 10:24:29 PM
 Wink
110  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: My new armourrr and a fast guide :o on: January 20, 2011, 02:04:34 PM
Not sure if I would call a paintball gun a toy.  Wink

Having said that they are more awkward to use than a "real" gun.

my point exactly

tho i will admit that while a paint ball gun has no sights, using sights on an airsoft gun is by no mean accurate, both types are more accurate if you know how off-target to aim to get a hit, but then why else would you need 600 rd magazines Wink
111  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: My new armourrr and a fast guide :o on: January 18, 2011, 09:55:41 PM
hehe yeah painball is fun but the guns look like toys

I think the Desert Eagle was 200$ and the AK-47 was 400$ but this was 10 years ago when i got them so what the price is now im not sure

I beat a guy once who really should have beaten me but he got scared and didnt counter my attacks very well and lost.

The weapons where foam and latex. I was armed with a 2 handed sword (2 meters long), he was armed with a short axe and a round shield, normally its hard to win with 2 handed over a shield but when i charged roaring like the Orc i was Wink he got spooked and was too spooked to attack me so after a few swings i got a head slash in and fight was won.
112  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: My new armourrr and a fast guide :o on: January 17, 2011, 08:17:34 PM
are we talking latex swords or cold steel?  Cool

I have been an Orc in live RPG when i was younger with a round shield and a 6 foot spear, it was fun, still have the shield and i got a longsword in Poland last year  Grin
My only armor was a leather vest with fur inside

I would say Alavet is right in the estimate that confidence and experience can decide many fights before they have started

I always preferred Airsoft (replica guns shooting plastic balls) and mainly in my dads forest, still got a Desert Eagle and my super cool classic AK-47  Grin
113  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2011 on: January 17, 2011, 11:01:27 AM
There is no voting yet not until the after the sign up deadline has passed and its time to Confirm and Vote which is a few days before the tournament.

5k-15 is not in the vote this time as it was used last time.
114  Warhammer Dark Omen / Undeads Tactics / Re: Wraiths Secret on: January 17, 2011, 10:58:35 AM
I have used Wraiths extensively in the 2nd conquest and found they are fragile if facing strong enemies but with support and used against the flank of an enemy army and sweeping inwards so they only face 1-2 regiments at the time they can quickly send the enemies running.
The problem is that in the conquest game Wraiths had more M and better LD than the regular and still they often would die if the battles dragged out.
Skeleton archers are also too slow and inaccurate to yield efficient support, if the undead had some better archers wraiths could be a better weapon, but this isnt the case and the scull catapult because it uses fire is just as likely to send the wraiths fleeing as the enemy Sad
115  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Random pics on: January 16, 2011, 09:07:38 PM
p.s. u reminds be Berhnhard!

hehe Cmdr Bernhard and his new steamocopter is ready for new adventures  Wink
116  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2011 on: January 12, 2011, 10:18:09 AM
So many players so fast its real good to see
and welcome Miller
117  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Egyptian textures on: January 11, 2011, 09:21:11 AM
My brother changed textures of Trading post to a "Black & White" Scenario. With different scales of grey.

It was nice, like an old ancient adventure. Coloured regiments in a almost dead world.

Reminded me Etherlords 2 campaign.

haha because in the ancient days things where black and white until colours was invented Wink
118  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December 2010 on: January 10, 2011, 12:36:10 PM
lol that spanish sound i hillarious. now i think all spanish are zombies.

They arent all zombies?  Shocked well thats my world image shattered  Wink
119  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2011 on: January 09, 2011, 12:35:45 PM
(video)
120  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2011 on: January 09, 2011, 12:35:33 PM
Remember the Orc Army Book Fix
http://www.sendspace.com/file/65n13b

Army Restrictions for Dark Omen 2
Max 3 of same regiment
No Horn of Urguk

Standard Rules
One army made from each of the 3 races, one may be changed, but no armies may be changed in the final.
In the group stage all 3 armies may be used up to 2 times each, which means 3 battles vs the 2-3 opponents
The players will each pick a map and if its a 3 battle match agree on the 3rd map
In case of equal points its the individual battle that counts
If still equal then a sudden death match is played
In the final stages every race may only be used once per each best of 3 battle

GROUP A            GROUP B
                                           Flak                   Lordbrapus
                                           Jeronimo             Barin
                                           Oldninja              Olly
Group A (3 Battles)
Flak-Jeronimo 0-1
Oldninja-Jeronimo 0-3
Oldninja-Flak 0-3

Group B (3 Battles)
Lordbrapus-Barin 1-2
Barin-Olly 0-3
Olly-Lordbrapus 3-0

Semi Finals
                                          Olly vs Flak 0-3
                                          Barin vs Jeronimo

Final                        Bronze Final
                                             Jeronimo vs Flak 2-0                      Olly vs Barin 2-1

Results

4th Barin
3rd Olly
2nd Flak
WINNER: Jeronimo

Congratulation Jeronimo

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 93