May 01, 2024, 01:25:11 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 93
1  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Wheel of Time Campaign tester on: August 02, 2013, 05:30:47 AM
ive been working on unite names in Engrel, and unfortunately work is getting busy
I hope to add a couple soon tho
2  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Chaos Dwarf Invasion on: July 29, 2013, 09:34:07 PM
Nice campaign

The Helmgart attack is insane, i guess ambush is more suited than attack to describe it
3  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Wheel of Time Campaign tester on: July 27, 2013, 12:48:12 AM
inside Engrel i can write a new army book and find some pictures to match, how cool is this
4  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Wheel of Time Campaign tester on: July 25, 2013, 11:37:11 PM
got the Engrel edit to work so now i can rename the regiments and the army books profiles Smiley

would be cool to add some new banners, Aes Sedai 3 serpent rings and The Golden Crane and such
5  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Wheel of Time Campaign tester on: July 23, 2013, 08:32:09 PM
hehe Ghabry that sounds simple  Shocked i will try

unfortunately i have gone and cut a chunk off my "mouse" finger, so im somewhat slowd down  Sad

the minimaps have been changed according to me swapping the maps around so we will just have to live with it if even olly and ghabry dont know why, its minor anyway

feels good to work with DO again  Grin
6  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Wheel of Time Campaign tester on: July 22, 2013, 10:40:05 PM
thanks Ghabry, i tired it but i musta done something wrong, ima try again, i changed something but i dont show

10 times phew and you kept tryn, nice
it does help if the enemy gets in its own way, Trollocs are spose to be stupid so you know what they say "its not a bug, its a feature" Wink
7  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Wheel of Time Campaign tester on: July 21, 2013, 11:27:08 PM
cool i hope it works now

Guys how are we on the "renaming units" side of things and change of music?
8  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Wheel of Time Campaign tester on: July 21, 2013, 07:50:33 PM
oh Hari that sounds like a lot of trouble with the mod textures and sprites, im currently using a clean install of DO to make the mod on so i guess i need to include that in the Mod folder for it to work right

You are spose to have 1x6 Cavalry Command unit,  1X20 cavalry, 1X15 Cavalry Archers and 1X25 Halbardiers

Enemies are for the most part Ogre's with Wight or Skeleton Swordmen Banner and Brigands with Ghoul banner

Your cavalry archers Hari only has shortbows as used from horseback, this does make it alot harder to use them but in WOT the borderlanders dont use archers on foot much unless in a garrison. You do have a highly mobile force and the cavalry archers are good in close combat. Flanking is the way to go, Trollocs are cowards if they seem to lose a fight

New DL in the first post Smiley
9  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Wheel of Time Campaign tester on: July 20, 2013, 08:34:52 PM
hehe indeed Olly, a Story worthy of Thom's storytelling
10  Modifications / Campaigns / Wheel of Time Campaign tester on: July 19, 2013, 10:19:16 PM
Heya lads

Ive been toying with this idea ever since i started the Wheel of time books a year ago and 2nd time round the books now, i think i have enough understanding of the world to create a campaign. I do have a few things i need to iron out and i could use some input.

One issue is the fact that trollocs are stronger and tougher than the average orc or undead that you face in DO.
Myrddraal are as tough as vampires in WH and alot more common, ive made them regiment leaders and to simulate the killing of Myrddraal linked with trollocs, the regiment dies if routed.
Ive been changing the sprite used for trollocs from wights to ogre's, since there is no ogre ranged sprite i use dark friend archers as their ranged units.

The commander is Al'Lan Mandragoran, this gives me the flexibility to span the campaign from the Aiel War to Tarwins Gap and to the Last Battle.

Borderlander units have +1 WS, +1Ini and +1LD compared to Southlander troops. Aiel are the best human troops, besides from Aes Sedai and later Asherman

ive included a Beta with 2 missions so try it out and see what you think

Ive added it so it can go into mods and be selected in the game menu

New DL with sprites included http://speedy.sh/9Gq97/Mods.rar
11  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Windows 8 Pro x64 Won't even install on: May 30, 2013, 09:49:26 PM
Olly's troubleshooting never fails Grin
12  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: May Tournament on: May 30, 2013, 07:38:40 PM
Amen hari Grin

im Flak509
13  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: May Tournament on: May 29, 2013, 09:54:23 PM
hehe Olly only 3rd book, im half way thru 2nd time in a year, on a good day at work in the tractor i listen to a good 6 hours Wink
World of tanks is fun but ive over played it, whats your username olly?
14  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: May Tournament on: May 27, 2013, 09:43:40 PM
aye i check in a couple of times a week, ive playd alot of world of tanks clan wars over the last years but  DO is still DO Grin
started the outline for a Wheel of time DO campaign, trying to use some of all the new stuff ive been finding, hehe you lads have been not been idle
15  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: May Tournament on: May 26, 2013, 07:39:06 PM
hi lads i will try to join next month, many new cool things has been made, like the mod selector Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 93