April 20, 2024, 03:33:38 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93]
1381  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Good Victories on: August 20, 2008, 10:07:57 PM
Ah i love this game but its not as hard as it use to be hehe

just played the Hand of Nagash... now thats a mean chariot that is, usually it plows into my poor regiments
but not this time, i had luck to defeat all chariots at range even the Hand, so 11 men lost in the entire battle.
The only enemy to charge my ranks was the wrights and a few heavily decimated skeleton warriors.

This is all so good

So let me ask what Ragnars Wolves think they are doing fleeing the battle with only 1 man lost and he was lost when they where routed by 6 wrights in the first charge of the game...........the previous map they did the same also to just a few wrights attacking them. When i say fleeing i mean white flag and all, the Greatswords also fleed that battle with no losses at all. So despite being abandoned by my troll fighting fearless cavalry it was fun lol
1382  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Hamachi Players on: August 19, 2008, 10:08:28 PM
i think ive done that, ive used hamachi to play Close combat online so i suppose it works much the same way here
1383  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Lost units in Multiplayer on: August 19, 2008, 09:52:13 PM
the WH2Edit.exe has never worked for me either
i have some files i got from the old Thorgrim page and adding like Ragnars wolves and Undead Chariots tend to make multiplayer very unstable

if you want i can email em to ya
1384  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Hamachi Players on: August 19, 2008, 09:47:43 PM
hello im a new addition but eager to play online

hamachi IP: 5.244.4.173
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93]