April 16, 2024, 03:08:46 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Egyptian textures  (Read 3834 times)
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2010, 06:35:37 AM »

hey guys i was browsing forums and found that interestign mesage from olly by 30 september 2008

Perhaps we could host the modded 6300[editor: probably 63000]gc Tournament on a Modded exisiting Map such as The Brettonian River Crossing. We could alter the deployment zones(switch to different ends of the maps) and re-texture the Map to Egyptian.

Then use the DarkOmen Text Map Editor, to drop in some Pyramids and Jewel on the island. Also combining Byrus Blood River idea for both Rivers and Switch to Night Time which will all add new Tactics into an existing Map.

A great Taster of the Potential Power of the  New Dark Omen Map Editor.

63k possibly not a very good idea, hovewer remaking textures seems pretty neat idea.
what if we could change some textures like Goblin forest at Night and some other maps to a more shiny areas? I love green forest at night design but i hate dark maps.

thats why my belowed maps are Tutorial and The Empire.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 09:05:49 AM by alavet » Logged

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Jeronimo
Night Goblin Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 12:15:57 PM »

My brother changed textures of Trading post to a "Black & White" Scenario. With different scales of grey.

It was nice, like an old ancient adventure. Coloured regiments in a almost dead world.

Reminded me Etherlords 2 campaign.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 09:21:11 AM »

My brother changed textures of Trading post to a "Black & White" Scenario. With different scales of grey.

It was nice, like an old ancient adventure. Coloured regiments in a almost dead world.

Reminded me Etherlords 2 campaign.

haha because in the ancient days things where black and white until colours was invented Wink

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 10:30:54 AM »

please plase update the textures of Green forest at Night. i like that map but its damn too dark.

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: