May 01, 2024, 01:18:46 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tournament September  (Read 50178 times)
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2009, 08:46:46 PM »

I confirm

I need to ask as ive looked around the ruleset and topics i cant seem to find out what kind of army size will be used, 3-5-7-9k ? maybe ive missed it but just for me could you say it here  Wink makes it easier to make armies

Ive got a problem with the engrel file as my CD is broken (4th cd ive used up) i use a cd fix and that doesnt work when i use the update for FO, so if possible i have to use the ruleset but cannot get the right item costs.

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
Jim
Developer

Goblin Jim, Commander of Greenskins

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2009, 08:52:16 PM »

Confirm.

My GameRanger ID: 2332541
Online Map shuffler
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2009, 09:36:27 PM »

oh right we play 9k of course have forgotten to tell that...

edit: Confirmation closed. 8 Players at all.

Now we only need Jeronimos fixture.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 12:30:05 AM by Ghabry » Logged

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2009, 01:02:25 AM »

with the new prices and the 9k this will be a interesting tournament.. i will make dwarfs maibe muahahhah

ito maquiesves
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2009, 03:13:46 AM »

[Jeronimo] Hello Community. I couldnt arrive on time. All a shitty day. University and then travelling. Sorry I didnt appear this important organization day.
Its 9k. When Bembelimen wrote Ruleset "Fair Omen" he forgot to add gold limit. It would have appeared 9k/FO (how to specify Ruleset was written in my DOC first sentence of Tournamebnt Modality)

@Kikk: I understand your position, the true is that all was made in short time, and it had last moment changes. I recognize this isnt good seen, but I prefer to do it so we can play well, instead of waiting Tournament to end with that part IMBA.
Examples: My last changes were to make BGK 1800gc from 1560 and Staff of Osiris 800gc from 480 (others of small importance too). Tell me if this isnt better.
Few people was willing to play FO for testing before Tourney. Most players were playing Conquest in their free time. I dont have any problem with that... but this is the future that comes.

Thanks to Alavet, Nitrox, my brohter, Sipax commentary, etc (the few helpers to adjust Fair Omen).

Perhaps we will see you next Month Kikk.

@Players: The Ruleset is clear from my view, I tried to be the most clear possible. About TD (Tournament Duel) you cant repeat races/map, unless is a last match to end a Draw in points (this is easy to understand).

I ll be here. Kisses.

ito maquiesves
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2009, 12:26:44 PM »

@Players: The Ruleset is clear from my view, I tried to be the most clear possible. About TD (Tournament Duel) you cant repeat races/map, unless is a last match to end a Draw in points (this is easy to understand).
Now you confuse me again. Yesterday Itlerion said that you only can't repeat your race selection in the 2 battles of phase one (and phase 2 of course) and the maps too I guess.
I see no use in not being allowed to repeat the same army in the battles...
And what maps are allowed?

olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2009, 03:28:24 PM »

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this Tournament, as Something(Real Life) has come up.

However, best of luck to all and have a great time, I hope to see some cool Aftermath battle Vids.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Villentrettenmeth
Night Goblin

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2009, 03:47:33 PM »

Lol why I am not in? Tongue

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2009, 03:51:38 PM »

[Jeronimo] You had to confirm your appearance. Was written. From 24 to 25 Confirmation.

Sorry Villen. Fixture is already done. If one player doesnt show up, you can play in his place.

ito maquiesves
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2009, 03:52:39 PM »

Sorry we can't allow anymore players.
You had two days to confirm your membership.
Maybe you are lucky and somebody will not show up even if he confirmed (shame on this player Tongue) then you can still join.

Villentrettenmeth
Night Goblin

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2009, 04:01:23 PM »

No ***** way! What is this?! Who made that stupid rule?

Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2009, 04:07:33 PM »

We have this rule since some months to avoid last minute organization problems (and delayed tournament start) because of not appearing players.

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2009, 04:12:46 PM »

[Jeronimo]. Villen stay around. you have chances to participate.. if 1 of 8 members dont appear.

MAP LIST

1: The road to Bogenhafen
2: Great Forest at Night
3: Drakenhof Castle
4: Basin of Frozen Blood
5: Vingtienne
6: Loren Forest - Holy Shrine
7: Loren Forest - Clearing
8: The road to Moussillon
9: Town of the Dead - Moussillon
10: Tutorial

ito maquiesves
Villentrettenmeth
Night Goblin

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2009, 04:14:49 PM »

But i am here, and i want play. But i can't play becouse registraction ends yesterday! What if a wasn't at home last 3 days? As i remember on Lordys forum everybody cares about another players, now nobody.

Villentrettenmeth
Night Goblin

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2009, 04:17:06 PM »

Jeronimo i don't know who you are, i just want you say, that i am not your "emergency exit".

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: