May 02, 2024, 05:04:20 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TOURNAMENT JUNE 2010 Version 2.0  (Read 67934 times)
sparksgordon
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2010, 01:27:18 PM »

hey im new Cheesy pleased to meet you! huge fan of Game and im in the tourn sign my up! hopefully im not to late tho Sad
CidHalsey
Campaign Creator

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2010, 02:29:30 PM »

Uh. I'm here?

I was getting divorced and travelling 4,000 miles around the world. (Now resides in the UK) So I have a valid excuse but no doctors note.

9k pls?
Darkmancer
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2010, 04:06:12 PM »

I confirm. 

Ivote for... NB 9k

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay:
The worst is death, and death will have his day.

[23:04:33] <*Ghabry> The internal design of Darkmancer is just strange
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2010, 04:33:02 PM »

you are in sparksgordon if you like to vote theres still time

remember to read what updates/changes are needed to play the specific tournament

goes for everyone btw right Ramiro Wink

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2010, 04:43:56 PM »

hey Flak you gonna make that egg shuffle today ?
DjLeBomb
Halberdier

"Fire walk with me"

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2010, 09:23:49 PM »

ok totally piss off for several reason but the related to this topic is that i'm out because:

-i have a meeting tomorrow and it seems that i will not be in time enough to play like i tough;
- the Hamachi throw me an error and i'm still configurating the new one that i downloaded, so i must test the connections before the tourny and i have no time;
- the rulesets topics are totally chaotic, a row of nonsense replys that end in a death halley if you are looking for a file or a post that resume what the ruleset is about. Why have you abandon the Wiki format for this kind of things? i don't know how we can expect to added new players for the tournaments in this way;
- Why we have to waste a tourny with new still unfinished rulesets? Why don't we make a date to meet and play this projects, like a Playtest Battlefield day? there is a topic related to this made by a member around there, i will search for it.

"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire." Jaya Ballard, task mage.
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2010, 09:36:10 PM »

ok totally piss off for several reason but the related to this topic is that i'm out because:

-i have a meeting tomorrow and it seems that i will not be in time enough to play like i tough;
- the Hamachi throw me an error and i'm still configurating the new one that i downloaded, so i must test the connections before the tourny and i have no time;
- the rulesets topics are totally chaotic, a row of nonsense replys that end in a death halley if you are looking for a file or a post that resume what the ruleset is about. Why have you abandon the Wiki format for this kind of things? i don't know how we can expect to added new players for the tournaments in this way;
- Why we have to waste a tourny with new still unfinished rulesets? Why don't we make a date to meet and play this projects, like a Playtest Battlefield day? there is a topic related to this made by a member around there, i will search for it.

- damn its too bad you cant play tommorow Sad if you have time now we can play ;]
- maybe your using gameranger ? as some of us is using it now more than hamachi
- topics about rulesets are chaotic as on this forum you cant edit your posts so you cant make changes to first post, also we werent allowed to put moddified files that included engrel.exe file due to copyright reasons. now server is in Sweden so i guess we can
- as a creator of New Balance i can say its finnished it was doing good last tourney (January) but than it lack one rule that would keep people from some spams, now that it have it in my opinion is a well balanced mod

and here is a link to New Balance i think we can post those now :
http://rapidshare.com/files/406004076/New_Balance_v2.4.rar

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2010, 09:40:56 PM »

DJ is right we need a link posted for both rulesets

I belive Lordbrapus and Wkurwiony are the creators so plz post a good link that provides rules and what else is needed

We are not wasting a tournament on a new untested ruleset, we often use new rulesets in the tournaments, this is not new

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2010, 09:42:11 PM »

ah quicker than your thoughts Flak Smiley
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2010, 09:42:50 PM »

ah but dont you have a topic that also explains it rather than just a DL  Wink

Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2010, 09:47:02 PM »

well i can make a new topic or extend "new balance revamped" thread choose hehe

wish i have the power to modify my posts would keep it everything clean than Smiley
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2010, 09:50:52 PM »

I dont have that kinda power. Make a new clean topic with game info, rules and DLs and i will make it locked and Sticky in the rules section  Smiley

My camera batteries needs to charge but i will do the Eggs and have them up but not right now im sorry to say

Nitrox
Skeleton Archer

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2010, 11:13:43 PM »

Sorry i can't play Sad going for a campfire tommorow... Good luck guys in tourny!
sparksgordon
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2010, 11:52:45 PM »

sorry i have absalutly no idea what you sare talking about im a noob! lol

mabyes ill play next tourney but until then can someone tell me a link to all the things i need (updates and crap)?

Cheers guys you rock

Sparks
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2010, 12:44:47 AM »

sorry i have readed some replies and even me dont understand what they mean , like alavet saying 
also
i guess votes will split if lordbrapush appears.
explain me that please..

and Flak when he said

remember to read what updates/changes are needed to play the specific tournament

goes for everyone btw right Ramiro Wink

i just did not understand, so please explain me Smiley... my ruleset is clear in the 3 white squares i posted with units sizes and prices, with the modification i posted in the fowards replies of that squares...

ito maquiesves
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: