March 28, 2024, 11:30:04 AM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Campaign  (Read 52986 times)
Gold Bearer
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2017, 01:39:44 PM »

Thanks. I'm going to finish the campaign first without messing around with new stuff I think otherwise all my work is kind of wasted. I'll do that after because there's more campaigns I'd like to make using other races. I just need to get past the sodding blighted towers, I'm still having problems with it even when I make nothing but like for like replacements. I'm determined not to give up and put that one back to the standard enemy army, every battle is against a different race than the standard campaign.

I don't suppose there's a download that has all the sprites set up properly and ready to use is there?
Gold Bearer
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2017, 09:48:13 AM »

I don't suppose there's a download that has all the sprites set up properly and ready to use is there?
Just seen this on the front page.
Dark Omen Mod Pack

Dark Omen Mod Pack 2017 is now out!
Undecided

I don't know if this will be of use to anyone else because there's probably a better way to fix it that I'm not aware of because I'm only using the basic campaign maker but I figured out a very simple way to fix the crashes, just remove some enemy units. I tried reducing the size of the units before but I never thought to just drop some because I thought that would definitely crash it, so much time wasted. Angry
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 09:54:12 AM by Gold Bearer » Logged
Gold Bearer
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2017, 12:00:20 PM »

Really like your giant Olly. Smiley I haven't looked into adding units yet, I just replaced an existing one from DO Expanded (I'm using that as a base).

I have a couple of official stats questions. I found the original army lists on line that came with WH 4th Ed and the chaos hounds are WAY better than the ones in DO Expanded. In that they're only M7 WS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 but in the army list they're M6 WS4 S4 T4 I4 A2. Quite a difference. Could I have the official stat line from the chaos army book because I want to know if they were toned down in the official rules, I'd like to use the official stats for everything. If they are the same in the army book I'll just make them a small unit.

Also I'm using wight blades for bloodletters but I think it's plague bearers that cause D3 wounds. To the bloodletter swords do anything special special at all? If they do I'll keep them using wight blades.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2017, 07:28:25 PM »

Dark Omen Expanded was based on 7th Edition Rulebooks where as I try to add everything as 4th Edition to match all original characters. However, to attract new players I may have to make Dark Omen2 mod use latest editions that more people are familiar with.

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: