March 29, 2024, 02:16:23 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Which country is most interested in Dark Omen?  (Read 5244 times)
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2008, 06:35:15 PM »

And for some reason the answer is RUSSIA! O.o

see http://www.google.com/trends?q=warhammer+dark+omen&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all&sort=0

In falling order, Russia, Czech Republic, Polen, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Hungary, United Kingdom, Germany...

DjLeBomb
Halberdier

"Fire walk with me"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 07:53:55 PM »

Haha, this reminds me that here in Argentina there is a gorgeous actress and singer called Natalia Oreiro  Kiss, that made some novels from time to time of standard success in the ratings  Undecided and had record one or two mediocre albums  Lips Sealed, but in Russia it seems that is a Superstar  Shocked and her novels are watched by many people  Huh? and i had heard of other strange examples with the Russians.
Well, we must search for some russian collaborator to make the next translation  Cheesy!

"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire." Jaya Ballard, task mage.
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 08:04:43 PM »

Actually, we should. It seems the Russian version of DO was something of a bestseller (and we didn't even know a Russian version existed!), unfortunately the Russian .exe is not 100% compatible with some of our patches. We are working on it (Ghabry recently obtained the Russian version, and he speaks a bit of that mysterious language apparently o.O). So if we could involve those guys we could probably swell our community a bit.

bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 12:15:55 AM »

Visitors for http://en.dark-omen.org

* speech.jpg (33.76 KB. 677x431 - viewed 809 times.)

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 08:24:54 PM »

Actually, we should. It seems the Russian version of DO was something of a bestseller (and we didn't even know a Russian version existed!), unfortunately the Russian .exe is not 100% compatible with some of our patches. We are working on it (Ghabry recently obtained the Russian version, and he speaks a bit of that mysterious language apparently o.O). So if we could involve those guys we could probably swell our community a bit.

i can say a few sentences in Serbian and say hi in Albanian if that helps anybody :Smiley

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 04:29:38 PM »

I think this statistic is more interesting

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 03:03:43 PM »

That bump in interest in "Warhammer Dark Omen" in mid-2008 is very interesting! Perhaps we're on the right track?

Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2009, 01:16:47 PM »

Yeah, maybe we are the reason for this "bump".

a important goal is to beat the red line Wink (in 2015 the interest in MoC should be lower):
TRENDZ

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: