March 28, 2024, 01:34:27 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Warhammer Dark Omen & Shadow of the Horned Rat Live Streams  (Read 695 times)
Final Fantasy Fan
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2022, 08:56:38 AM »

Greetings fellow Warhammer fans,

I thought lets drop a shameless self promoting topic Tongue here for recent streams i have been doing on Warhammer Dark Omen and future Shadow of the horned rat streams.

My name is Darrell from Final Fantasy Fan and i stream games on YouTube.

Lately i have seen several of you over at my stream and some of my viewers have recently joined this Forum and or started playing Dark Omen themself.

My main streams will be Warhammer / Square Enix related with some odd games in between:

Go watch and follow me on the Link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuMXVh-Shdw

Its not all about self promotion ofcourse Cheesy I genuinely enjoy the interaction with fellow Warhammer players as they give valuable feedback.

I will try doing some Multiplayer in the future which might be good fun aswell.
Hook me up if u ever want a match.

Right now im doing an Ironman Mode of WDO. After i finish it i will continue streaming doing all of the modded campaigns that alot of you awesome people out there on this Forum made.

-May you forever walk in the light of the Crystal-

Darrell
-From Final Fantasy Fan
I

olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2022, 11:20:57 AM »

Welcome and really enjoy your vids. Looking forward to future SOTHR and advise RetroArch emulator with gamepad for Playstation version as much more 3D like Dark Omen engine.

http://forum.dark-omen.org/tactical-wargaming-and-other-warhammer-games/shadow-of-the-horned-rat-t121.0.html;msg15079#msg15079

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: