March 28, 2024, 12:43:27 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My incoming INDIEGOGO campaing  (Read 14243 times)
Jeronimo
Night Goblin Shaman

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2013, 12:05:13 AM »

Hello guys, i dont know how many people knows about crowdfunding pages like kickstarter and indiegogo, but here i go.

First, you can visit indiegogo.com

Second, in resume, that pages allows people with projects to realise them by posting them into that page like a "post" and people, users of the crowdfunding webpage that are looking for proyects of interest will look for it, and if they like it and want the product, or jsut want to donate money, they do.

Important proyects have been made, proyects that have raised thousans and even millons. but of course, that is not necesary, there are nice proyects that raise 2000 5000 etc.

In my case, i have been working on a game based aesthetically in old games with 8bit graphics.

I am about to finish all the thing and launch the proyect the 1st march, or 25/30th february and i wanted first, to share this with you guys, maybe some will be interest in the game, or want to make some critics, opinions whatever Smiley.

I will show you the game as it is by now, it is played with a game board, pieces with units, counters, 10 sided dices and cards.

this is the game board:

this are the units available:

And this is the rulebook in PDF version for pc.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?2z3cs977em2patb

And last, pics of the game (cards are not yet ready)

So well, you are free to test the game i you want or analize the rules and give feedback, and of course if you want the game ,wait for to launch the indiegogo camping.

PS: this is the GAMES section

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects?filter_category=Gaming

salutes!
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 12:08:22 AM »

WELL IT IS ME, I MADE THE POST WITH JERONIMOS ACCOUNT BY MISTAKE Smiley .. anyway, jeronimo helps with economics asswell Cheesy

ito maquiesves
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 06:17:32 PM »

here isthe link to campaing:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/343121/x/2479833

ito maquiesves
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 12:11:58 AM »

Very cool indeed! Let me spend some time reading about it all, before posting more comments.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 08:38:42 PM »

Thanks olly, by the way , this grapchis were made thanks to experience on making DO sprites XD

ito maquiesves
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 11:42:58 AM »

Do you guys considering making it on software (liek spectro)? If idea is good you can make some sales online and only then go offline.

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: