April 18, 2024, 05:08:38 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Majel Barret Roiddenberry dead at 76  (Read 2698 times)
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2008, 11:37:08 AM »

Well, I could easily qualify for a nerd based on my interests, one of which is Star Trek. Though this is tangential to Warhammer, I just learned that yesterday (Thursday 18th of December, 2008) Majel Barret Roddenberry dies. If you don't know who this is, then you're hereby slapped in the face by an unrealistic futuristic computer. Majel Barret played Nurse Chapel in the original Star Trek series from the late 60's (she in fact had a part as 2nd in command of the Enterprise under Christopher Pike in the series pilot, which was very remarkable given the times), and later married Gene Roddenberry, tha cretor of Star Trek. She later played Luaxana Troi in TNG, and following TOS she has been the computer voice in all Star Trek series and movies. She directed the series Andromeda, and had several cameos in Babylon 5.

She's dead, Jim.

bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 05:09:16 PM »

R.I.P. Sad

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
DjLeBomb
Halberdier

"Fire walk with me"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 10:11:41 PM »

Dead to the Trekkers!! Rise Lord Vader!!!!!     (it's a joke please don't thing wrong  Tongue)

"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire." Jaya Ballard, task mage.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: