April 26, 2024, 01:55:11 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Does this exist?  (Read 5260 times)
Christophbs
Orc Boy

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2011, 03:59:15 AM »

I am looking to broaden my DO options.  I have fallen in love with Fair Omen mod and play it only. Recently I am looking for MOAR. Is there a mod that adds new races or units that has something close to FO's balance?

Mods on this site are hardly the easiest thing to find and understand due to old and new posts work unfinished etc. Some help would be appreciated.  I know there are lots of sprites made I am hoping there is some way I can use some of them easily without modding myself?
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 11:34:21 PM »

Sounds like you need to progress onto both the amazing Dark Omen Expanded 2 and Black Prophecy Mods!

Dark Omen Expanded 2

Black Prophecy

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Christophbs
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 11:41:52 PM »

I have played DOE 2 but I find that the balance leaves much to be desired. The amount of units added is staggering though.

I have no experience with BP. Anyone have any screen shots  or reviews of either of these mods? 
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 11:43:53 PM »

Please feel free to balance Dark Omen Expanded since their primary focus was on making the truely excellent sprites and check out previous Tournament Battle Vids where we play Black Prophecy and Dark Omen Expanded 2.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 08:16:24 PM »

hi cristophbs, i am ramiro, jeronimo´s brother.. ( the makler of fair omen) i started making a ruleset adding some new units like snitlings for greenskins, imperial cavalry for humans..reemplacing black grial for blood dragons inundead army.. and making Lustria units, updating the units stats from original game (4th edition of warhammer rulebook) to the 7th edition, and making the balance in cooperation with jeronimo,so its something like fair omen, with new units, BUT to finish it, i have to finish making lustria army, italready has 4 units, need at least 2more.. but i am in university time so cant finish it .. however you could play without lustria Tongue but i recomend to wait 1 or 2 months until it is released Cheesy

ito maquiesves
Christophbs
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 12:46:39 AM »

Words..... Can't express my happiness! This sounds awesome. New units and 7th edition stats!  All hail Ramiro! Two months though.  :'(

I don't suppose you have any eye candy to help with the wait do you?
Verntallat83
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 11:44:08 AM »

hello to all

first of all, I want to thank the modders for their hard, hard work. I've recently downloaded DOE2 and I have some questions regarding the single player campaign; is it supposed to have a different history?? all i see is the same history with some different units. also, the units appear to change only in their appearence(sprites) and flag, the name remains the same. Did I installed it wrong? My initial army is a cavalry unit, some dwarf thunderers and a dwarf cannon and an infantry-archer unit with a wolf-like banner. The names remain unchanged, as well as the rooster information. Is this normal?? Maybe i screwed up in the installation? I've followed the read me's

Thanks for your help!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: