May 02, 2024, 10:07:34 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Entire Campaign using only Bright Wizard & Grudgebringer Cavalry  (Read 735 times)
Driant
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2023, 09:39:46 AM »

A long time ago (like, Pentium 3 times) I finished the last mission of the game using only the Wizard. Since then I've been wondering if I could do the entire campaign in a similar way. Turns out it's possible Cheesy it was fun. Finished the game with 57676 gold coins, could have done even better if I didn't mess up here and there.

There are timestamps in the video if you want to watch a specific mission. The final level was surprisingly the most boring one as I didn't get the teleport spell and had to do a lot of walking. Maps where you continuously get attacked from all directions are the most fun ones.

https://youtu.be/5OKto0VnH6o
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 10:08:15 AM by Driant » Logged
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2023, 10:22:06 AM »

Very well done and can remember your wizard only entire campaign from years ago. I shall enjoy watching this one all the way through. Thanks

Smiley

(Try dgvoodoo2 control panel to make the game look even better if you aren't already,  as I noticed the dgvoodoo2 watermark which is on by default but can switched off via the control panel, see the help fix guide)

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Malus
Campaign Creator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2023, 09:08:49 PM »

Well done indeed. Now try it with Enhanced Edition *haha*  Wink

"I live to cheat death."
Commander Morgan Bernhardt

"We are the most civilised race in the world. We have more exquisite ways to kill than any other."
Lord Vraneth the Cruel, master of Har Ganeth
Driant
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2023, 03:18:22 PM »

Very well done and can remember your wizard only entire campaign from years ago. I shall enjoy watching this one all the way through. Thanks

Smiley

(Try dgvoodoo2 control panel to make the game look even better if you aren't already,  as I noticed the dgvoodoo2 watermark which is on by default but can switched off via the control panel, see the help fix guide)

Haha, thanks!
For dgvoodoo2, no matter what I've tried it always runs at 640x480, gave up on it after some time. I'm just glad it works at all in Windows 10
Driant
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2023, 03:19:54 PM »

Well done indeed. Now try it with Enhanced Edition *haha*  Wink

That would be a sight to behold Cheesy
Kalsonic
Troll

None can stand against the coming darkness

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2024, 04:47:50 PM »

I wonder how'd you fare if the game implemented miscast effects like the tabletop. I'm always a fan of reliable miscasts for wizards, makes it a lot more spicy  Grin

None can stand against the coming darkness
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: