May 09, 2024, 06:34:48 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Multiplayer campaign on: May 13, 2015, 04:20:06 AM
Ill see what i can do, tho as im 2 weeks out from my army enlistment times scarce for me lol.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: I remember the game being much much easier on: April 24, 2015, 12:41:39 PM
I played this mostly on PSX and ill tell you the AI was much easier then PC.

But as stated wittleing the larger enemies down then charging into melee
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Black battlefield in 3D on: March 04, 2015, 06:16:24 AM
Hi again. I bought a laptop Lenovo IdeaPad z5070 with a video card NVIDIA GeForce 840m and when you run it after the game saver menu does not appear and only the black background and the music plays. What could be the problem? After all, this is not a cheap graphics card.
You need the modfied EngRel.exe for windows 8 ill presume.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/yOlN1wvMsXXC8zIsxWnbKCeD9Sj6cGCBU5MZxW1rfaIivGgstCatxqsndbV3aeYI?dl=1

Download this and inside youll find a Prgeng folder containing 2 different EngRel.exe's one will say
EngRelNot3dRenametoEngRel.exe
the other
EngRel3dRenametoEngrel.exe

Grab the 3d one rename it to EngRel.exe and paste it to your Dark Omen directory in the Prg_Eng folder.

Next grab the windows 8 .dll file named darkpatchwin8.dll and put it in your Prg_Eng folder.
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Multiplayer campaign on: February 25, 2015, 12:58:19 AM
No problem sparkee, missions have been quite fun Especially mission 4 lol.

Those that haven't played it, mission 6 is a doozie.
5  Modifications / 3D Scenery Models / Re: Portrait meshes on: February 23, 2015, 11:18:34 AM
That makes me moist.
6  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Rise of the Dead 2 Beta on: February 13, 2015, 06:33:13 AM
hari8, you got the wrong version. This was a very first test i send to Olly in a private message.

Yes i had the plan to have loops but it turned those into a "grind" to get easy gold, so i removed the idea.
The Trading Post is currently not available. The campaign starts after it. Your first 2 missions to chose from are a) help Carlson with the trouble in the south or b) help to defend Helmgart. Ofc after your visit in Altdorf and the chance to spend some gold.

I'm not sure if i should release the next update because i need some more feedback. There are a lot of, how to say, possibilies how someone may get along. The gold rewards are the most important part as you don't get most units for free anymore and still need to fill them up.

@thelastarmada, did you also download the files from Ollys Dropbox?
If not, then try to help Carlson first. Going direct to Helmgart is more difficult.

Thx for the testing guys.
Yes i did Smiley
7  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Rise of the Dead 2 Beta on: February 11, 2015, 09:06:10 AM
Ive only managed to beat the First mission, with unsustainible losses.
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Mount & Blade Warband mod : Warsword Conquest on: February 08, 2015, 09:09:05 AM
Found a nifty mod for M&B.

Plays ok, but needs more work, and as far as i can see development is kinda dead.

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Warsword_Conquest
9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Warhammer : Vermintide on: February 05, 2015, 11:16:02 PM
I present one of the most incredible announcements of our time.

http://www.pcgamer.com/warhammer-end-times-vermintide-announced/
10  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Bugs on: February 02, 2015, 12:01:04 AM
Im using the windows 7 dark.dll
and the 3d ENG_REL.exe.

Ill give it another go when i get home from work, maybe its just a random bug.
11  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Bugs on: February 01, 2015, 10:35:06 PM
You have the same mod versions as me and I just tested DarkOmenExpanded DOE mod and the Dark Elf Warriors are normal and examining the enemy army in Wh32Edit shows nothing unusual. So advise finding another Dark Omen CD as sounds like you have similar problem as kaoriyuides did with indestructible mummies, perhaps.

http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/cant-kill-2-last-mummies-in-the-regiment-sometimes-t1255.0.html;msg12735#msg12735

Smiley
Im using a legit copy of DO, it was only that one regiment.
when ever they'd get in combat there would be no animations for them or my units in combat with them.

Strangely tho both units of DE warriors would "catch" fire upon charging.
12  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Bugs on: February 01, 2015, 07:35:34 AM
Playing single player campaign

Grissburg town mission

What appears to be Dark Elf warriors have some strange bug where i cannot kill them, and well this.
13  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Rise of the Dead 2 Beta on: January 31, 2015, 11:30:19 PM
Thats done the trick, cheers Olly.

Now to immerse myself in darkness and start slogging through these mods.
14  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Rise of the Dead 2 Beta on: January 31, 2015, 10:39:13 PM
Here it is, i made sure the Darkpatch.dll was in there.
15  Modifications / Troops / Re: Movement in Dark Omen on: January 31, 2015, 10:36:18 PM
If this is true, the Orc Boar Boyz are useless against the backdrop of Orc Big'uns =)

I think theres about a 500g cost difference tho.
Pages: [1] 2