May 20, 2024, 11:22:40 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2]
16  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Rise of the Dead 2 Beta on: January 27, 2015, 10:44:06 PM
Ok im managed to get the select mod option up on the title screen, but its greyed out.

Any ideas as im sure my Dark Omen directory layout is correct ?
17  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: mouse not working in main menu :( on: January 27, 2015, 10:39:43 PM
What mouse are you using ?

Im using a logitech G600s without problems.

Could you try a differefnt mouse ?
18  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Rise of the Dead 2 Beta on: January 27, 2015, 04:04:21 AM
Nvm all is well.
19  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Original Dark Omen Developer - interesting insight story on: January 26, 2015, 12:07:51 PM
I do hope CA give us a quality Warhammer game.

something like Dark Omen story wise, just with next gen graphics and physics.

I think thats all we want, is someone to do the Warhammer license justice.
20  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Any survivors in 2015?? :) on: January 26, 2015, 11:53:29 AM
Haven't been able to get a game with anyone besides my brother.

Still lurk about from time to time tho.

Ill play this game until they remake it lol.
21  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Dark Omen 2 released (beta) on: September 15, 2013, 11:04:42 PM
Ahh so basically its far simpler to use the existing 3 army format.
and the "errors" are just place holders ?
Phew.
loooking forward to it olly

They just dont make games like SOTHR and DO anymore
22  Warhammer Dark Omen / Dark Omen Expanded / Re: Dark Omen 2 released (beta) on: September 14, 2013, 03:27:55 AM
Its the same for me, seems like somewhere along the line of packing the mod things got blended.
23  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / New to DO on pc on: January 15, 2011, 08:13:36 AM
Hey guys i used to play DO on playstation, now im not going to bore you with stories of nostalgia
but i recently downloaded the game for pc off an unnamed site...
i set the exe to run in compatability mode, and im using the XP  startup hotfix

i managed to get the game going and played a few of the campaign missions noticing the difference ffrom the playstation version

But now a day later when i try to launch DO it loads to a black screen then aft about 5 seconds my pc resets

Any ideas ?
Pages: 1 [2]