April 18, 2024, 09:39:50 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: New here! on: June 29, 2009, 09:10:03 AM
Hello people.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I have got Hamachi now, my account name there is: Maffiacorp.

If you see me in there or in your javachat please say Hi and take me on a trial match. I need to learn how to connect to a game and so on. ( I live in a Stockholm timezone.)

And Lordbraprus, there is a saying about a commander who looses every battle exept the last one Wink
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Empire Armybuilds / Re: Army on: June 29, 2009, 09:02:55 AM
Yes i used 3k/10 rules. Its 9-points tottal. I accidently just made the army in my head with just the points and when I was going to make it I remembered that it cost money to  Tongue To my surprise I could afford every regiment and the only item I wanted them to have.

Will be fun to try it out.
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Empire Armybuilds / Army on: June 28, 2009, 09:59:55 PM
Ok, I just edited my first MP army. I have just used a theme for it not a "smart design" so I know all units that are immune to non magic weapons would beat it.

Ironsfists.

3x Halberdiers
1x Bowmen
1x Greatswords
1x Pistolers

1x Strengthpotion
--------------------------

Who wants to slaughter me? I would prefer meeting someone not immune to non magic weapons Wink
4  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: How did you come to play Dark Omen on: June 28, 2009, 08:36:13 PM
I owned Horned rat a brief time on PS1 and when I looked for it later I only found DO and since I didnt know about before I was very happy Cheesy
5  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Horned Rat. on: June 28, 2009, 08:33:49 PM
Hi there, since horned rat was first (I think.) I bet some have played it or even has it. I used to have it on PS1 but it is gone since alot of years. I been trying to get it on PC but havent found it yet. I got a copy from "the under dogs" But it wont launch properly. Does anyone here has a working copy to share with me if its considered allowed?
6  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: New here! on: June 28, 2009, 05:59:09 PM
Thank you! Smiley

It´s installed now. Im thinking of making an army to try soon on someone. How much gold is commonly used?
7  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / New here! on: June 28, 2009, 04:40:23 PM
Hi, I just found a Darkomen selfinstaled file that works on XP and vista according to its creator. I wish to finnaly try this game online, I never tryed it before so Iam all new to MP. Someone here who wants to help me? I need to know if I need extra files and such and what to think of when making an army.

And if there is someone here from the old Dark omen webring please say Hi. Iam the same SilverFang from there.
Pages: [1]