March 19, 2024, 11:03:12 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: The hand on: March 10, 2017, 09:24:40 AM
hmm ok thanks yeah.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: The hand on: March 08, 2017, 11:02:08 AM
ok so won the hand restarted to see if I could better myself in Loren money wise but doesn't seem so. So my new question is the first battle after meeting the night elf's in that dark battle and in the far back is that glittering tower does it have anything in it?
And what's the best strategy? Also I've never been able to get my bright Wizard to enter a battle with the Conflagration of doom so WTF?
I know in the battle the one with the Big bunch of trees in the center and after there is a circle of stones and after a million times of hitting the one northern stone the shield or whatever it is finally drops since again no Conflagration of doom but is there a item in that tower as I said the first battle after meeting the night elf on the way to kings glade?
and or any strategy tips for both battles would be nice.
Seems like I do ok on losses through the first stretch but on the way to the hand it seems to eat my money.
now instead of thousands Gold like I had I only have a few hundred so any help there besides saying get armor it seems useless to me. My guys seem ultra slow then run like Little girls and or lose tons of men anyhow so....
but mainly asking about strategy in the first battle after meeting the night elf's and if there's a item in that tower.
Because in the item guide it talks about a Tower so wondering if that's it, and any strategy for those two battles too?
Thanks for the help on the hand much easier now.
3  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Total War Warhammer on: February 18, 2017, 08:34:10 AM
Anyone seen yet or played? I know it's been out a while, but I'm just now seeing looks awesome.
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: The hand on: February 18, 2017, 08:14:08 AM
Cool finally won so thanks. off to Loren and the grail.
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: The hand on: February 17, 2017, 09:10:23 AM
man no joy yet but reading these is good thanks. I should ask what's the key to tab through regiments? tab don't seem to work so...
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: The hand on: February 11, 2017, 09:57:51 AM
I usually beat this map splitting the army in two equal parts on the left and right sides keeping art on the ledge. Using mortar and fire mage (to stop or redirect enemy movement) is the key to win.

p.s. Never ever used ice mage for anything. IMO it's the most useless regiment in the game Smiley
I do or have I use his ice shield to help added protection when luring them in. then if possible birds to freak them out and ice shards. but yeah I've used that strategy too as well.
No joy as of yet trying all these tips but will. I get close then lucky shots kill one of my regiments and right now don't really want to lose any yet.
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: The hand on: February 10, 2017, 08:32:37 AM
Hey.. what's the best deployment, and equipped items for this battle? I've won it before on PlayStation, but it's been years so... Not at 100% man power on all regiments neither so.... I usually line up on the right, but put my artillery on the ledge in the middle along with some of the smaller regiments to the left to protect that side. I have watched video on this battle where the guy used his bright wizard with the conflagration of doom? or what it's called, but I'm not able to have that. Either not enough XP to equip all he needs or other reasons, but any help would be appreciated.

I actually before seeing these answers I went ahead and restarted the campaign in order to try and get back to this point at full strength and did so... Thanks to those that replied will try what that video showed thanks all.
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: The hand on: February 10, 2017, 08:30:15 AM
See this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ9n-0tDhkE

Mortar aim skill is important
cool watched that never thought of being that far back like that on the right. I usually line up right on the edge with the inf calv and other types on that side archers mortar and cannon on the ledge and some small stuff on the left with zapers to kill the wraiths there but I will try this kind of set up with my own equipment layout. Interesting thanks.  Wink
9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / The hand on: February 07, 2017, 07:20:58 AM
Hey.. what's the best deployment, and equipped items for this battle? I've won it before on PlayStation, but it's been years so... Not at 100% man power on all regiments neither so.... I usually line up on the right, but put my artillery on the ledge in the middle along with some of the smaller regiments to the left to protect that side. I have watched video on this battle where the guy used his bright wizard with the conflagration of doom? or what it's called, but I'm not able to have that. Either not enough XP to equip all he needs or other reasons, but any help would be appreciated.
Pages: [1]