May 01, 2024, 07:16:41 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37
16  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: March Tournament on: March 31, 2013, 02:28:40 AM
Thanks for the many battles. Some were really crazy. Smiley
I will play again next month, I hope we meet again guys.
17  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: March Tournament on: March 26, 2013, 10:20:25 AM
Hey! I will play too. Cheesy

sign me up:) whats the GC limit? im not familiar with fair omen:S
What GC limit do you suggest?
Fair Omen was made to be played with any gold limits.

Do you prefer small, medium or big battles?
18  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: March 12, 2013, 01:20:07 AM
Welcome guys, we will all play soon. Smiley
19  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / My incoming INDIEGOGO campaing on: February 26, 2013, 12:05:13 AM
Hello guys, i dont know how many people knows about crowdfunding pages like kickstarter and indiegogo, but here i go.

First, you can visit indiegogo.com

Second, in resume, that pages allows people with projects to realise them by posting them into that page like a "post" and people, users of the crowdfunding webpage that are looking for proyects of interest will look for it, and if they like it and want the product, or jsut want to donate money, they do.

Important proyects have been made, proyects that have raised thousans and even millons. but of course, that is not necesary, there are nice proyects that raise 2000 5000 etc.

In my case, i have been working on a game based aesthetically in old games with 8bit graphics.

I am about to finish all the thing and launch the proyect the 1st march, or 25/30th february and i wanted first, to share this with you guys, maybe some will be interest in the game, or want to make some critics, opinions whatever Smiley.

I will show you the game as it is by now, it is played with a game board, pieces with units, counters, 10 sided dices and cards.

this is the game board:

this are the units available:

And this is the rulebook in PDF version for pc.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?2z3cs977em2patb

And last, pics of the game (cards are not yet ready)

So well, you are free to test the game i you want or analize the rules and give feedback, and of course if you want the game ,wait for to launch the indiegogo camping.

PS: this is the GAMES section

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects?filter_category=Gaming

salutes!
20  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: December 07, 2012, 09:19:35 AM
I added you Mago to my Friend's list, I might play DO again soon.
21  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: November Tournament on: November 20, 2012, 02:19:39 AM
I cannot play this 24th because I have a birthday party.
Maybe we postpone it for 1st December?
My brother and me will play.

It doesnt matter much which ruleset... I guess players make their armies before playing (during that day).
22  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: ¿Anyone for GameRanger game? on: November 11, 2012, 01:26:01 AM
Yes, we will play soon. Also you might find Olly sometimes (he opens a room and waits for newcomers).
23  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Hi am newbody here) looking for a games\players on: November 01, 2012, 07:52:02 PM
Add our Game ranger IDDs. Connect this Saturday at 5 pm (+0 utc).
24  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: October Tournament on: October 26, 2012, 07:48:54 PM
What if we postpone this event for next weekend?

My brother and me will play, in Fair Omen mod.
I also think that tovertrut will participate.
25  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament September on: October 09, 2012, 09:36:35 AM
Hello Wkur.
I played this last weekend vs braaboy, new guy.

Overall is nice to play this game as a nostalgia thing...
Well, I guess I could play this another weekend, after 30 days Smiley
26  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament September on: September 29, 2012, 11:22:51 PM
Thanks everyone for the games... Braaboy make more variate armies next time: camping with 1 or 2 catapults all battles make it kind of dull and boring, a well balanced army can defeat it (using cavalry x3 formula).
27  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament September on: September 29, 2012, 09:15:11 PM
Sorry, i was sleeping, you still here?
28  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament September on: September 26, 2012, 08:24:04 AM
I might play this weekend if I remember how to move the troops, and with which click you could cast spells. Smiley
29  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament June on: June 30, 2012, 07:55:22 PM
I'm ready in Gameranger to start June's Tournament. Smiley
30  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament May on: June 26, 2012, 09:21:50 PM
I will connect to game-ranger this Saturday.

I want to play some good battles Smiley

Fair Omen: http://www.mediafire.com/?9a5mp0wsxaccqtx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 37